Jim Lawrence dash pads- and a request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jim Lawrence dash pads- and a request

Got a call out of the blue today from Jim Lawrence of WV. As you may remember I recently recommended him in this thread:

I asked him about the pads. As stated these are excellent, but not show correct. Jim wanted me to stress that. Price for 61-62 pads are $170 plus a $30 core charge. 59-60 are about $50 less. He has some ready to ship, and some ready to build in your color choice. See a picture in the above thread link.

As for the request: Jim is looking for a very good to NOS steering column to cowl seal for a 59-60 Lark. It must be completely intact and in good condition. He is going to reproduce them for sale. If he can borrow one he will return it with a new free repro, or you can work out something to your satisfaction.

As stated, Jim does many different interior products for Studes, all very nice stuff. This seal is a needed item that he's putting the effort into reproducing for our benefit. If you have a seal you can loan (or maybe sell), give Jim a call at (304)337-8693. Thanks!

Robert (Bob) Andrews- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys)
    Parish, central NY 13131

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Does he make Avanti pads?

Comment

quote:Originally posted by tluz

That's not a pad that a small vendor can attempt to make.

JDP/Maryland
      JDP Maryland

Comment

quote:Originally posted by tluz

I'm not sure. I know he makes- and installs- seat covers for Avantis- I saw a set he did- beautiful!

Robert (Bob) Andrews- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys)
        Parish, central NY 13131

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Comment

Thanks for the info. The folks at Nostalgic recommended Jim and I met him at York. Not sure yet whether my dash is repairable, so it's good to know if there's a source.

Comment

Working...
          X