Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MBSTUDE is this your car?

7G-Q1 49 2R12 10G-F5 56B-D4 56B-F2

I'd like to be dropped RIGHT INTO THAT MOMENT - at the age I am now and knowning what I do as to how the future would play out.[}]

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
    1963 Cruiser
    1960 Larkvertible V8
    1958 Provincial wagon
    1953 Commander coupe
    1957 President two door

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Might be, who knows.

Matthew Burnette
      Hazlehurst, GA

Comment

quote:Originally posted by Mr.Biggs

I'd like to be dropped RIGHT INTO THAT MOMENT - at the age I am now and knowning what I do as to how the future would play out.[}]
        I think a few of us would have that same fantasy... [}][]

<h5>Mark
        '57 Transtar Deluxe
        Vancouver Island Chapter
        http://visdc.shawwebspace.ca/ </h5>

Mark Hayden
        '66 Commander

Comment

"From the Home of the Hawks" Notice the 1958 Packard Hawk picture in the window.

Comment

At my age.....If I were dropped RIGHT INTO THAT MOMENT,...likely I wouldn't still be around to be reading or writing this

But hey! I grew up during the fabulous '50s and '60s, made more than a few mistakes, missed a lot of opportunities, but had a LOT of fun, and priceless memories......
            any different choices could have been much worse. I'm satisfied.

Comment

That's true for alot of us, Jessie. My point is that as romantically as we behold that era, I think I could savor it more with some perspective regarding what happened in later decades.

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
              1963 Cruiser
              1960 Larkvertible V8
              1958 Provincial wagon
              1953 Commander coupe
              1957 President two door

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

If I could, I would time travel to 1963 and purchase a new 1963 Daytona convertible. Heck, while I'm at it, I might as well buy a new Daytona hardtop with skytop also. Okay, I'll also purchase an R2 Avanti. Yeah, I'll get a new GT Hawk too. A new 1/2 ton Champ shortbox with V8 would be awesome too. Lets see, I dont have near enough money nor a time machine with enough capacity to carry all of them back....gosh, why must things be soooo complicated? [B)]

Sorry everybody, I forgot to mention that I also would get a new Daytona Wagonaire and a......ohh, never mind. [B)]

Brent's rootbeer racer.
                MN iron ore...it does your body good.
                sigpic
                In the middle of MinneSTUDEa.

Comment

I also grew up in those days and they were GREAT days. I have been thinking lately that the days we are in now are the ones our kids and grandkids will look back on as the Good old days. I am just thankful for folks like all of you in SDC that are keeping the past alive in our cars for all of them to share the experince of what our past was like.

Comment

Working...
                  X