Lost 52 Starliner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost 52 Starliner

In Feb 09 I lost my 52 Starliner due to a tree crushing my garage, the insurance Co. claimed it and sold it as a reconstructed title in Pa.
    I have the orginal engine and many parts includeing new,and used tires, I would to like to see the new owner have them. If you know of this vehicle please have the owner get in touch with me. 52 Starliner, Maroon in color, gray interior. Ser. #G1119037 with a bad crease in the roof.

Sad story on the garage. I am a big fan of the 52 Starliner, and keep a registry on those I have had contact with. As we had never talked, I was not aware of this one.
    And since Feb. 09 no one else has come forward with it. So I at least cannot help.

Comment

There's a nice 52 hardtop for sale on eBay that could use the parts you saved.

Jon Stalnaker
      Editor, Hawk Talks
      Karel Staple Chapter SDC
      Jon Stalnaker
      Karel Staple Chapter SDC

Comment

Your insurance company should be able to provide you with information ranging from new title number (for tracing registration) to the new owner. I have had this happen and the insurance company told me who owned it.

'50 Champion, 1 family owner

Comment

If someone does come forward please let me know, I'll also contact the insurance Co. to see what I can find out

Comment

Thank you all for your suggestions. I located the new owner in N Carolina
            through the insurance Co and salvage yard.

Comment

I have a parts car that could donate its roof.

Matthew Burnette
              Hazlehurst, GA

Comment

Is he/she willing to sell? Try to find out ahead of time what the insurance pay-off was and/or the selling price to the owner. This might get even more interesting.

'50 Champion, 1 family owner

Comment

Man, that hurts! The '52 Starliner is one of my favorite models! Dang, sorry to hear that.

Chris Dresbach
                  Chris Dresbach

Comment

Working...
                  X