registery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• registery

i was just looking at some topics and they talk about registery.does someone try to keep track of all the studies?????

www.65cruiser.com and click on the Registry link.

Studebaker Hardtop Registry. SDC member Dan Branch has a new registry specifically for 1952 and 1958 Studebaker hardttops. The goal is to register surviving 1952 and 1958 hardtops, and support restoration and preservation of these models. CLICK HERE to visit the web site.

1961 Studebaker Hawk Registry. John Alexander, member and webmaster of the Smoky Mountain Studebaker Drivers Club (Tennessee), has started a registry for 1961 Studebaker Hawks. If you own or have an interest in 1961 Hawks, visit the registry website, www.61studebakerhawk.org.

The Jet Thrust News. Website, discussion board, info and roster for 63-64 Studebakers with Jet Thrust (JT) motors.

Studebaker Scotsman Truck Registry is maintained by Frank Drumheller. To be added or request the list, contact Mr. Drumheller via email here.

Studebaker Truck 4x4 Registry is also maintained by Frank Drumheller. To be added or request the list, contact Mr. Drumheller via email here.

56-58 Studebaker Sedan/Wagon Registry is being compiled and managed by Dave Gahlbeck. To be added or request the list, contact Mr. Gahlbeck here.

The Rockne Registry. Compiled and maintained by Larry Tholen, Wichita, KS. Information can be obtained via e-mail here, and by visiting the Antique Studebaker Club web site, www.theantiquestudebakerclub.comBrent's rootbeer racer.
    MN iron ore...it does your body good.
    sigpic
    In the middle of MinneSTUDEa.

Comment

Go to the Forum Home Page and you will find the lists which include a forum for a particular model or year.
      Some rosters include a forum and some do not. There are survivor rosters for many different models.
      I keep the Packard Hawk Roster which also includes a forum for Packard Hawk owners or interested SDC members.
      All roster keepers will appreciate any info you can come up with pertaining to a particular model. A body number or serial number for a particular car is great. If you want to know if a car you own has a roster, just ask.

Mike

Comment

Frank Drumheller also maintains a listing of the 1945 M-15 C-9 trucks.

Comment

The ones I've been made aware of are listed here with contact links.

BShaw, Webmaster
          webmaster@studebakerdriversclub.com
          Woodbury, Minnesota
          sigpic
          Bob Shaw
          Rush City, Minnesota
          1960 Hawk - www.northstarstudebakers.com
          "The farther I go, the behinder I get."

Comment

Working...
          X