This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Logo likeness?

The stylized "bird" that was created to be the logo for the Lark has lots of similar-styled friends in the flock. My interest in model airplanes has me reading related forums from time to time.
    On a sub-forum of a sub-forum of a forum, someone posted a logo for a line of model kits that were made in England for some years. Keil Kraft Kits was the company name and I thought it curious, the logo they developed for themselves.

Miscreant at large.

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
    1960 Larkvertible V8
    1958 Provincial wagon
    1953 Commander coupe
    1957 President 2-dr
    1955 President State
    1951 Champion Biz cpe
    1963 Daytona project FS
    No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

BTW, Simca automobies (the ones who's hub caps keep being confused as Studebaker hub caps because the stylized "S" that Simca used is SO much like Studebaker's lazy S) also had a similar stylized bird that was used on some of their cars for a time.
    Then there's a trucking line that uses a Lark-looking bird on some of their vehicles. I see one on the interstate now and then.

Miscreant at large.

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
    1960 Larkvertible V8
    1958 Provincial wagon
    1953 Commander coupe
    1957 President 2-dr
    1955 President State
    1951 Champion Biz cpe
    1963 Daytona project FS
    No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

BTW, Simca automobies (the ones who's hub caps keep being confused as Studebaker hub caps because the stylized "S" that Simca used is SO much like Studebaker's lazy S) also had a similar stylized bird that was used on some of their cars for a time.
      Then there's a trucking line that uses a Lark-looking bird on some of their vehicles. I see one on the interstate now and then.

Miscreant at large.

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
      1960 Larkvertible V8
      1958 Provincial wagon
      1953 Commander coupe
      1957 President 2-dr
      1955 President State
      1951 Champion Biz cpe
      1963 Daytona project FS

Comment

Mr B,

Did you mean to post a pic?

[img=left]http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j259/stude53/studesmall2.jpg[/img=left]Bob Feaganes (stude53)
        53 Starliner Hardtop
        Newton Grove, NC

Comment

Mr B,

Did you mean to post a pic?

[img=left]http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j259/stude53/studesmall2.jpg[/img=left]Bob Feaganes (stude53)
          53 Starliner Hardtop
          Newton Grove, NC

Comment

Pepsi Cola uses the same logo that is on my Hawk only turned on it's side

Comment

Comment

Bob, you can't SEE it???[:I]

OK - how about now???

Miscreant at large.

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
                1960 Larkvertible V8
                1958 Provincial wagon
                1953 Commander coupe
                1957 President 2-dr
                1955 President State
                1951 Champion Biz cpe
                1963 Daytona project FS

Comment

Bob, you can't SEE it???[:I]

OK - how about now???

Miscreant at large.

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
                  1960 Larkvertible V8
                  1958 Provincial wagon
                  1953 Commander coupe
                  1957 President 2-dr
                  1955 President State
                  1951 Champion Biz cpe
                  1963 Daytona project FS

Comment

Oh Yeah!

That first picture was a goat eating grass.
                    (where's the grass? The goat ate it. Where's the goat? My goats are too smart to stay where theres no grass!)

53 Starliner Hardtop
                    Newton Grove, NC

Comment

Oh Yeah!

That first picture was a goat eating grass.
                      (where's the grass? The goat ate it. Where's the goat? My goats are too smart to stay where theres no grass!)

53 Starliner Hardtop
                      Newton Grove, NC

Comment

quote:Originally posted by Buck

I have a German friend with a Stude badge on his jacket. Folks are always asking him about his "funny Pepsi logo".
                        The only difference between death and taxes is that death does not grow worse every time Congress convenes. - Will Rogers

Comment

quote:Originally posted by Buck

I have a German friend with a Stude badge on his jacket. Folks are always asking him about his "funny Pepsi logo".
                          The only difference between death and taxes is that death does not grow worse every time Congress convenes. - Will Rogers

Comment

Working...
                          X