Looking for parts for?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for parts for?

I am looking to buy 2 NOS or like new original Gold Hawk Bird emblems as used on glove box doors and roof panels of GT Hawks and Hawks. Maybe chrome ones also. Thanks and please e-mail if you can help. jimmijim

Stude Junkie+++++++Do it right the f$$$$ Time. Never mind. Just do it right. When youre done your done. You'll know it.
    sigpicAnything worth doing deserves your best shot. Do it right the first time. When you're done you will know it. { I'm just the guy who thinks he knows everything, my buddy is the guy who knows everything.} cheers jimmijim*****SDC***** member

Do they have to be NOS? I thought they were available as reproductions.

1952 Champion Starlight w/overdrive. Searcy, Arkansas
    "I may be lazy, but I'm not shiftless."
    "In the heart of Arkansas."
    Searcy, Arkansas
    1952 Commander 2 door. Really fine 259.
    1952 2R pickup

Comment

$19.95 each at Stude-Int and they are made from new and improved tooling and are stamped from solid brass. Choice of chrome or gold.

Brent's rootbeer racer.
      sigpic
      In the middle of MinneSTUDEa.

Comment

I have seen repo ones that were of pot metal and they have less detail than I care to have. If SI has new stamped from brass then I am sold. thanks. jimmijim

Stude Junkie+++++++Do it right the f$$$$ Time. Never mind. Just do it right. When youre done your done. You'll know it.
        sigpicAnything worth doing deserves your best shot. Do it right the first time. When you're done you will know it. { I'm just the guy who thinks he knows everything, my buddy is the guy who knows everything.} cheers jimmijim*****SDC***** member

Comment

Wasn't it someone here on the Forum that posted CAD drawings for these a year or so ago? I seem to remember that...

[img=left]http://members.cox.net/clarknovak/lark.gif[/img=left]

Clark in San Diego
          '63 F2/Lark Standard

The Official Website of the San Diego Chapter of the Studebaker Drivers Club. Serving San Diego County

Clark in San Diego | '63 Standard (F2) "Barney" | http://studeblogger.blogspot.com

Comment

Working...
          X