Cruising The Coast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cruising The Coast

Is there anyone going to Cruising The Coast on the Mississippi gulf coast Oct 4 through 11 as of Aug 15 3382 cars regestered

quote:Originally posted by Doug M

Is there anyone going to Cruising The Coast on the Mississippi gulf coast Oct 4 through 11 as of Aug 15 3382 cars regestered
    Hey Doug, I sure would like to go again this year, but this blaimed old recession has got me too broke.
    Have you heard how Frank Raises is doing? I heard he had been real sick. NT

Neil Thornton
    Hazlehurst, GA
    '57 Silver Hawk
    '56 Sky Hawk
    '51 2R16 dump truck
    Many others.

Neil Thornton

Comment

No I have not heard about Frank being ill, the last time I talked to him was in april or may at a car show in Daphane AL. Our club will meet with the Miss chapter on the 7th in Biloxi. I plan to drive over Wed morning and come back home that night about 220 mile round trip . The longest trip for my 66 Commander.

Comment

I think it was last year when I heard he was ill. Mabe I was misinformed, or he got over what ever it was. I hope so. Frank is a great guy and does a lot to make "Cruising the Coast" a great event. NT

Neil Thornton
        Hazlehurst, GA
        '57 Silver Hawk
        '56 Sky Hawk
        '51 2R16 dump truck
        Many others.

Neil Thornton

Comment

I guess no one is going to Cruising the Coast from here or they wont admit it. I will be there on Wed only.

Comment

Frank was at Cedar Rapids and doing fine.
            Denny L

Comment

YES i'LL BE THERE FROM THE 7TH TIL THE 10TH. fRANK IS HAVING A cRUISE IN-sTUDE MEET AT HIS CHURCH (1ST bAPTIST cH OF bILOXI ON wED NITE. bIG EVENT FOR bILOXI AND THE ENTIRE COAST EVERY YEAR. Just got back from the cental Zone meet in Dallas, this car handled the 500+ mile trip well, now I get to see how it handles the traffic on the coast next week, look for me. Will be working the Ocean Springs event all day Frideay, hope to see yall there.

Comment

I be in my 66 Commander

Comment

Working...
                X