Brace behind grill, 65 Commander

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brace behind grill, 65 Commander

Does anyone have a photo of the two braces that go behind the grill, from the lower air deflector to the upper one? When I bought the 65 Commander they were missing. I can't find them listed at any of the vendors, so I'll have to fabricate them. I'd appreciate any help in this regard.
    Wayne

I'll send some pics tomorrow night, of the braces I have the Commander out at the shop witch is about thirty five miles from where I live in town, I'll be there all day. Shane

<div align="left">My first stude '61 champ in 1987</div id="left"> <center>Shane</center><center>Kennewick, WA</center>

Comment

I hope this what you are talk about, here are a few pics.

<div align="left">My first stude '61 champ in 1987</div id="left"> <center>Shane</center><center>Kennewick, WA</center>

Comment

Either that or he is talking about the two sheetmetal peices.

Joseph R. Zeiger
        Joseph R. Zeiger

Comment

Yes, Shane, those are the ones. Many thanks for taking the pics! Since I don't see them listed at any of the vendors, I guess I'll have to try our local club to see if anyone has a parts car with them on, or make them.
          Thanks again.
          Wayne

Comment

quote:Originally posted by Wayne Youngward

Yes, Shane, those are the ones. Many thanks for taking the pics! Since I don't see them listed at any of the vendors, I guess I'll have to try our local club to see if anyone has a parts car with them on, or make them.
            Thanks again.
            Wayne
            Wayne, I can sell those to ya, as I have two '65 Commanders for parts, if I get brake shoes before this weekend, I will be going out to the shop to due brakes on the Cruiser. I can bring 'em into town for shipping.

Comment

Hi Shane,
              Sounds good--probably a lot easier than me trying to make them! Let me know what you want for them.
              Thanks
              Wayne

Comment

email me on what sounds fair priced, I have know idea. Shane

Comment

Hi again Shane (sorry for the delay)
                  I really have no idea what something like that would go for. How about $10 plus the cost of postage? Does that seem reasonable? I'm in Canada so they'll have to cross the border, but I've ordered things from SI and they don't seem to have a problem with customs. Let me know if that's ok and we can talk about how to get the payment to you.
                  Thanks
                  Wayne

Comment

Working...
                  X