This is for Dick Clemens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is for Dick Clemens

This and the Sky Hawk are the best runners. 52,000 on the Cruiser and 17,000 on the Hawk. Factory short block on the Hawk. Hawk picture in 1976. Looks the same today. Jack in Montana

Jack in Montana

sigpic
    Jack, in Montana

Speaking of Dick Clemens, where has he been? Is he okay? I haven't heard from him since Cedar Rapids.

Comment

quote:Originally posted by barnlark

Speaking of Dick Clemens, where has he been? Is he okay? I haven't heard from him since Cedar Rapids.
      I heard from him two days ago. See my post under[u] Technical Talk: Uploading photos to the forum...I hope</u> He responded to one of the posts, and you can click on his name and send him an e-mail.

Jack in Montana
      sigpic
      Jack, in Montana

Comment

Thanks for the tip. I'll try that.

Comment

Hi everybody: here I sit in Kieser OR. I told people at C/R that I was going to my sons weddig here. He commanded my presence to be his best man. I told him it was about time he relized who was the best man in the family! Thanks for including the Cruiser in your pics, Jack. Dave if your in the L. A. area 29th to the 4th I'll be there. Going to catch up with some of my Stude Friends. Any body can get hold of me at 501-247-6828. Love to hear from some one here in the P.N.W.

studedick from the lower Ozarks

Comment

Dick, can't do an LA trip that week, I have my own daughter's wedding right after it and I'm saving money up to pay off my engine rebuild. How's that car in Altadena? Still there?

Comment

[quote]Originally posted by barnlark

Dick, can't do an LA trip that week, I have my own daughter's wedding right after it and I'm saving money up to pay off my engine rebuild. How's that car in Altadena? Still there?

I believe I bought Dick's Altadena car, a 64 Cruiser. It is the white car pictured above in first entry.

Jack in Montana

sigpic
              Jack, in Montana

Comment

Hi everybody: been in the L.A area for a few days. Have seen a few of my old friends and looked at a few Studes. Jack, Daves talking about a 53 coupe that a friend was giving away. I don't know if the arrange ments are finished yet or not, but plan to find out. If I still lived in the area it would be in my yard. I am having a ball on this trip.

studedick from the lower Ozarks

Comment

Working...
                X