Hawk in new movie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hawk in new movie

with Packard backup. The movie Johnaton Sweeny has a Hawk sitting in a drive way near the end and what looks like a 53-54 Packard in it also. of course there are a lot of brand-x in it also most of which have add on equipment that wasn't available during this time period. Caution film is an all religion movie.

Not original? I got a compliment on my Gt the other day. Guy really liked my Rolls.

Comment

Funny. Some years back my wife kept telling me about seeing an old black Stude sitting in a yard on her way to work. I finally went to check it out only to discover it was a Mercedes...[]

quote:Originally posted by buddymander

Not original? I got a compliment on my Gt the other day. Guy really liked my Rolls.
      "Proud owner of a Lark powered Avanti"
      edp/NC
      \'63 Avanti
      \'66 Commander

Comment

quote:Not original? I got a compliment on my Gt the other day. Guy really liked my Rolls.
        Happened to another GT Hawk owner in my chapter.
        Guy thought it odd that Rolls-Royces came in red.
        (Boy, was he surprised to hear it was a Studebaker)

Chris Pile
        Editor: The Studebaker Special
        The only difference between death and taxes is that death does not grow worse every time Congress convenes. - Will Rogers

Comment

Make sure to add this to the Stude's in Movies thread....

quote:Originally posted by bridgegaurd

with Packard backup. The movie Johnaton Sweeny has a Hawk sitting in a drive way near the end and what looks like a 53-54 Packard in it also. of course there are a lot of brand-x in it also most of which have add on equipment that wasn't available during this time period. Caution film is an all religion movie.
          HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

I'm waiting fo the Hawk in NAILED [] []

ChopStu

143 weeks till completion.
            61 Lark

sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X