McLellan's Automotive History Studebaker literatur

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• McLellan's Automotive History Studebaker literatur

A while back I received an email (spam) from these folks asking if I was interested in looking at their Studebaker literature pages. For curiosity I clicked on their url and they do seem to have quite a bit of Studebaker literature. Prices struck me as high, but I haven't kept up with that stuff. Anyone know anything about them or have any experience with them?
    This website is for sale! mclellansautomotive.com is your first and best source for information about mclellansautomotive. Here you will also find topics relating to issues of general interest. We hope you find what you are looking for!

Paul Johnson, Wild and Wonderful West Virginia. '64 Daytona Wagonaire, '64 Daytona convertible, '53 Commander Starliner, Museum R-4 engine, '62 Gravely Model L, '72 Gravely Model 430

Paul Johnson, Wild and Wonderful West Virginia.
    '64 Daytona Wagonaire, '64 Avanti R-1, Museum R-4 engine, '72 Gravely Model 430 with Onan engine

I've bought from them a couple of times. Yes, their prices do trend up, but their stuff is pretty pristine. PR photos I've gotten from McLellan vs., say, from Autolit, are practcially new (as opposed to looking slightly used).

[img=left]http://members.cox.net/clarknovak/lark.gif[/img=left]

Clark in San Diego
    '63 F2/Lark Standard

The Official Website of the San Diego Chapter of the Studebaker Drivers Club. Serving San Diego County

Clark in San Diego | '63 Standard (F2) "Barney" | http://studeblogger.blogspot.com

Comment

I have met the McLellans and they are first rate literature collectors. Their website is outstanding with great information about the literature they offer and the fun of collecting.

Husband of Lark VIII girl

Comment

I have bought a few items over the years, but have found their prices to be out of the ballpark.

57 & 58 Packards and Larks

Comment

Robert and Sharon only sell the best which is why they're not cheap. Walter Miller will sell any old crap.

John Clements
          Avantilover, your South Australian Studebaker lover!!!
          Lockleys South Australia
          John Clements
          Christchurch, New Zealand

Comment

True about Walter Miller - I've been disappointed several times with the condition of items I purchased frmo him. McLellans sells top quality stuff, at least you are getting what you pay for (in my opinion anyway). And the McLellans are nice people to deal with.
            This stuff is getting pricey these days. I remember when it was all just so much trash the dealers threw out!
            Charles Schneider

Comment

Working...
            X