Project Avanti

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Project Avanti

I have been trying to clean up after the mice that were in my project Avanti. This is what I got out from the area behind the rear armrest.I pushed a garden hose thru the tail light opening and flooded the area until the water changed from black to clear. There were nests on both sides of the gas tank,both tail lights and behind the light switch on the passenger side door jamb.I still dont have it all out of the door jamb and may have to cut an access hole to get the rest out. The body will come off this week and I can start on the restoration.

Bob Langer
    Glenshaw,PA

63R-2809 R-2

R-4137 R-1

Bob Langer
    Glenshaw,PA

Good Lord. I thought I had wildlife issues when I cleared a bushel of acorns out of the console. How long was the car sitting for?

Comment

I know your pain.

Matthew Burnette
      Hazlehurst, GA

Comment

That's just nasty!!

Studebaker classifieds! www.studeswap.com

Comment

The car has been sitting since 1975. In this picture you can see the clean water coming out and replacing the black water.

Bob Langer
          Glenshaw,PA

63R-2809 R-2

R-4137 R-1

Bob Langer
          Glenshaw,PA

Comment

Be sure to wear latex gloves and some kind of breathing apparatus when your cleaning that stuff out. There are several problem that can develop in the future from inhaling dried rodent crap.

Doug

1950 Champion 9G F1

Comment

Working...
            X