Need 57 fins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need 57 fins

The fins that came with my 57 Silverhawk are sorta sad. The right (pass) one is strangely rusted to pulp, and the left one has a repair that warped it up pretty good. I might cut a part from the right to fix the left, but I need another right for sure. Also one quarter panel trim. My car has 58 trim on the doors and fenders that needs a new home.

I should have a good fin in my fin collection.
    What difference between '57 & '58 trim?

Barry'd in Studes

Comment

Hmmm... I read the post title and my first thought was "Why would somebody want 57 fins?" [)]

<h5>Mark
      '57 Transtar Deluxe
      Vancouver Island Chapter
      http://visdc.shawwebspace.ca/ </h5>

Mark Hayden
      '66 Commander

Comment

Ha, cuz ya know, sometimes 56 just aren't enough...Admittedly, I'm confused about the side moulding. My door trim goes from the front of the door to the middle of the door and stops. Also, I have a trim piece under the bottom of the door window that isn't continued under the back side window or on the cowl. My quarter trim just stops at the front of the panel. I need the straight quarter trim and curved fin trim for the driver's side. I think the straight piece can be swapped side for side. I'm wondering how much you want for the fin; or a pair, but distance might be a factor because although shipping might not be too bad, packaging could be a challenge. I have a yahoo email studetruck1949@yahoo.com

Comment

Straight piece on bottom of fin can not be substituted rt for L. because of the angle cut on the back end. I have most of the fin moldings for Silver & Golden Hawks, as well as the fins.

Barry'd in Studes

Comment

Feng Shui states that you do not want even numbers of things, so 57 is right!!

Comment

Most towns in Minnesota have at least 57 Finns...

63 Avanti R1 2788
              1914 Stutz Bearcat
              (George Barris replica)

Washington State
              63 Avanti R1 2788
              1914 Stutz Bearcat
              (George Barris replica)

Washington State

Comment

Working...
              X