AC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AC

hI I HAVE A 62 HAWK GRAND TURISMO AND IAM LOOKING FOR THE MUD FLAPS AND THE AC IF ANYONE CAN HELP I WOULD GREATLY APRECIATE IT THX

VERL HAYS

Not sure about the mud flaps (what mud flaps?), but stock AC units are hard to come by but you may find one or two. I just sold one a couple of months ago.

I would check with Vintage Air, they made a unit that fits Studebakers, w/ Studebaker V8s. There are also some Studebaker vendors in Turning Wheels that advertise AC kits.

Dan White
    64 R1 GT
    64 R2 GT
    Dan White
    64 R1 GT
    64 R2 GT
    58 C Cab
    57 Broadmoor (Marvin)

Comment

The 800110 mud guards are $18.00 a Pair on Pg. 88 of Studebaker International's new 2010 Catalog of Parts, these are only $3.50 on their website: www.studebaker-intl.com

You can also follow their and other Studebaker Vendors available parts and sales in our SDC monthly "Turning Wheels" Mag. one of the very best club Publications available! [^]

StudeRich
      StudeRich
      Second Generation Stude Driver,
      Proud '54 Starliner Owner
      SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Call Bob Helm, he makes a unit for Studebakers. His phone number is 972-843-3402, after 6:00 PM CST.

Comment

Unless yours is a show queen, not a driver, I wouldn't recommend an original Freon pump. The newer ones are much easier on the engine than the old ones. However, the new ones might cost a few points at a show.

Home of the famous Mr. Ed!
          K.I.S.S. Keep It Simple Studebaker!
          Ron Smith
          Where the heck is Lewiston, CA?
          Home of the famous Mr. Ed!
          K.I.S.S. Keep It Simple Studebaker!
          Ron Smith
          Where the heck is Fawn Lodge, CA?

Comment

Working...
          X