SASCO SATURDAY ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SASCO SATURDAY ??

I called SASCO today and asked if they might be open Saturday September 12 and they said no I just wonder if they got a good positive response and a lot of calls and emails and fax's that maybe Dennis would change his mind , I know that there are many of us that work Monday thru Friday and can't take a day off from work, this might be the LAST chance to get the pats you need, no one knows the fate of where all those NOS parts might end up.

Joseph Kastellec
    Joseph Kastellec

He hasn't given in to Saturday's in a while, Joe. I'm with you if you want to take a day and drive up. Tough to do these days.

Comment

Joe, I have already placed an order with Denise, and will be headed to SASCO on Labor Day, spend Tuesday there & head back to Western Pa Tuesday nite. If you need something contact me, I'm taking an enclosed trailer, don't have time to drop off parts on the way back but I can hang on to them & arrange delivery later.

Comment

There's a post on Studebaker Truck Talk from "sasco" (presumably Dennis) that they will be closed from Sept 3 -- 7 (Thursday -- Monday) for the Labor Day holiday. Reopening on Tuesday Sept 8th.

Might be a good idea to double check this with a phone call if planning a trip during these dates.
        JWW

Comment

Marc, are you going back by way of I-80? I want leaf springs and will meet you at exit 13A if I'm not at work. It's 15-20 minutes from my house.

Comment

Dave, I am coming back on I-80 & I can call you to meet me Tuesday nite....e-mail me cell phone # @ marcsonja@hotmail.com

Comment

Working...
            X