No announcement yet.

Studebakers in Platteville Wisconsin???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Studebakers in Platteville Wisconsin???

Caught wind that there is an all Studebaker show in Platteville Wisconsin August 29? can anyone confirm this? is anyone welcome? my 64 Studebaker has been in the garage for 13 years and I am thinking about getting it out and taking it for a ride that day if possible. Thanks in advance.

My Turning Wheels states that it is August 28th -29th and is the Zone Meet. Contact info: Terry Frye, 608-831-3314. Hotel HQ is at the Governor Dodge Hotel, 608-348-2301. They can sign you up so you may get that same info next year, if you haven't already. Get in that car and leg it out! [8D]

Comment

Thanks for the info, this is the first mention that I have seen of this event???I plan to make it myself.

'64 R2 back on da road again
      POCI,SCCA,SIMTA
      '64 R2 back on da road again

Comment

We try to get most of the club and chapter events listed in our Events section. The Platteville meet is listed both on the Wisconsin page and the Upper Mississippi Valley Zone events page here: http://www.studebakerdriversclub.com...ippiValley.asp

You'll find a link to meet info there.

BShaw, Webmaster
        webmaster@studebakerdriversclub.com
        Woodbury, Minnesota
        sigpic
        Bob Shaw
        Rush City, Minnesota
        1960 Hawk - www.northstarstudebakers.com
        "The farther I go, the behinder I get."

Comment

Sorry, Bob, I should have posted that, too.

Comment

I plan on attending. I didn't quite get enough Stude's at Cedar Rapids.

66 Commander R1 Clone
            51 Commander 4dr
            1962 Champ

51 Commander 4 door

Comment

Thanks, I did not explore the site enough to find the car show listed in the events section, will remember that from now on. I got the 64 out of the shed and on the hoist, yesterday I drained all the fluids and replaced them with fresh and new filters, got one bad brake line to fix yet and some carb work and it should be good to go the 125 mile trip to Platteville, after hearing about the show it got me thinking about the car, I am ashamed of myself for letting it sit so long.

Comment

Working...
              X