Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Studebaker Truck Farmers - Signup Ends tomorrow!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Studebaker Truck Farmers - Signup Ends tomorrow!

Okay, everyone! I'm this signup period ending on Jan 31, 2007.
    If you are already one of the 170 Studebaker Truck Farmers as of Jan. 30, 2007, tell your friends to sign up now to join in the STF fun.

We are planning a STF dinner and a SASCO tour for the South Bend SDC International Meet. Have anyone respond here or email me at stude53@intrstar.net with their name as it is to appear on the list.

If you are new to this, here are: a brief history of STF; the who-what-why-when-where, some notes on STF garb, how to get STF ID badges, etc. and the most current and esteemed Studebaker Truck Farmers member list.

Brief History

Studebaker Truck Farmers were started quite a number of years ago, originally by Chuck Naugle of Arizona, for Studebaker fun, and were widely seen at car and truck meets in their Hee-Haw bib overalls. Some of the original Studebaker Truck Farmers are getting long in the tooth or just plain tired out and staying close to home, and some even are gone now.

Some of us Studebaker Truck enthusiasts thought it was time to jumpstart the group again, and started the process of adding new members to the list.

Who-What-Why-When-Where

WHO - We are just a happy bunch of Studebaker truck fans.
    WHAT WE DO - Truck Farmers take every opportunity to let others know about SDC, and let others see their Studebaker vehicles running down the road, and/or at local, regional, or international meets.
    WHY - To help promote the awareness of our great marque, Studebaker, and the great trucks that were produced and used around the world.
    WHEN - Now! Contact Bob Feaganes to be included in the STF list, No truck needed. Just a love for them (although I personally am now looking for a Studebaker truck based on interest generated by the Truck Talk Forum).
    WHERE - The Studebaker Truck Farmers ride again!
    Enthusiasm and interest is running high, and the group is up and going again. Our first proof of success was at the recent Omaha Meet (see pictures in January Turning Wheels) The purpose is to have STF participation in local, regional, and international meets, and to extend the legacy of our wonderful Studebaker Trucks.

ELIGIBILITY - I'm constantly compiling a list and adding to it those that would like to be recognised as Studebaker Truck Farmers. No Studebaker truck needed, just a love for them (although I personally am now looking at trucks based on the interest generated by the Truck Talk Forum). Just ask to be included. Respond here or email me to be included.

DRESS CODE - None. Although for fun, we are at times known by unique clothing such as red farmer bandanas, straw farmer hats, light blue work shirts (short or long sleeve), and some even wear blue denim farmer bib overalls. STF ID Badges are also available.

Any or all of that will identify you as a Studebaker Truck Farmer to other members, and to an admiring public.

Order ID badges from
    Bob Feaganes
    PO BOX 147
    Newton Grove, NC 28366

Badges are $3.00 each or 2 for $5.00, plus $1.00 postage, cash or check.

Join us for Studebaker Truck Farmer fun! Contact by Email -
    Stude53@instar.net or respond here.

Join us for Studebaker Truck Farmer fun! Contact by Email - stude53@instar.net

Studebaker Truck Farmers
    January 30, 2007 - 170 members

Allen, Tom
    Arnold, Elaine
    Arnold, Sam
    Ash, Gary
    Baggett, David
    Barretls, Coreen
    Barrick, Bob
    Bartholet, Mike
    Bedell, Gerald
    Bergeron, Sandy