Trip to Minnesota in Oct.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trip to Minnesota in Oct.

My last post on this subject went no were so will try again, I will be driving to the St. Paul area the first of Oct. with my trailer, and have tons of Studebaker parts that can't be shipped cheap, so am willing to deliver large items for free if bought from me, my route is I-80 to I35 w so could drop off along that route, also leaving ST. Paul and going to Kansas City area to pick up a car so could also bring that way. from Kansas City going through Denver on way home, so if you want or need something don't sit on your hands to the last minute that would only make it hard to get things together in time. Frames, doors, fenders, hoods, trunks, ect.....Bob

Bob Peterson / C & B Studebakers

Castro Valley, CA
    canbstudebakers-

]
    Candbstudebakers
    Castro Valley,
    California

I find it hard to believe that there is no interest in free delivery, or no one needs anything.

Castro Valley, CA
    canbstudebakers-

]
    Candbstudebakers
    Castro Valley,
    California

Comment

Maybe a trip all the way to the coast of Maine would get rid of it all. The rust belt starts just west of the Misssissippi, but goes a long way east from there for casos.

Comment

Bob
        Maybe you should give some approx prices on various pcs such as Lark, Hawk or truck doors, hoods, Lark or ck fenders etc. Some might be hesitant to ask.

Comment

Bob,

I've been meaning to call you about C/K fenders for the better part of a week, but I haven't had time. I'll make it a point tonight to give you a call.

Nick Hanson

Comment

Bob since your coming through KC........hmmmmm

Send me an email price for 1 trunk (decklid) 59/60 lark
            If you have 2 I'll consider purchasing 2, but ONE for sure.

Stop on by and and I'll show you the project.

EDIT * None available

ChopStu

61 Lark

sigpic

Comment

Nels, its hard to just set a price when there is so much and all at different shape so until someone asks it has to be this way, I would need to write a book to cover every thing and then most would not read every thing. yes coming to KC on my way home and if needed parts could be left with my friend in Lenexa, that's where I will be picking up a car to take west. And Dave Minnesota and Iowa have just as much rust as you lucky people in Ohio, also it's just a short trip to meet me in Iowa or Minnesota. the pictures just show a part of the tin, there is no C/K fenders in the pictures front or rear, and yes I have many C/K front fenders, also I do have early lark trunks..just ask...Bob

Castro Valley, CA
              canbstudebakers-

]
              Candbstudebakers
              Castro Valley,
              California

Comment

BOB COME TO "LA"LOWER ALABAMA AND YOU CAN BRING SOME PARTS. Doug M

Comment

Bob, you need to head up to British Columbia... I would find you some business! I'm sure a number of folks in Washington would as well.

<h5>Mark
                  '57 Transtar Deluxe
                  Vancouver Island Chapter
                  http://visdc.shawwebspace.ca/ </h5>

Mark Hayden
                  '66 Commander

Comment

One trip at a time, Dick can always take a load of parts home with...Bob

Castro Valley, CA
                    canbstudebakers-

]
                    Candbstudebakers
                    Castro Valley,
                    California

Comment

quote:Originally posted by candbstudebakers

One trip at a time, Dick can always take a load of parts home with...Bob
                      Bob's right. I'm up and down the coast often. I'll be in Bob's area this week. If anybody wants some of Bob's stuff between San Francisco and Canada, I'll try to make room for it.

Dick Steinkamp
                      Bellingham, WA

Dick Steinkamp
                      Bellingham, WA

Comment

Thanks Dick, if the truck sells you would have lots of room, if not then we could just fill the bed with a couple of engines and stack hoods and trunks and fender all around it for the trip home, see you on Sat...Bob

Castro Valley, CA
                        canbstudebakers-

]
                        Candbstudebakers
                        Castro Valley,
                        California

Comment

quote:Originally posted by candbstudebakers
                          if not then we could just fill the bed with a couple of engines and stack hoods and trunks and fender all around it for the trip home,

Why can't I get the theme song from "Beverely Hillbillies" out of my head?

Dick Steinkamp
                          Bellingham, WA

Dick Steinkamp
                          Bellingham, WA

Comment

Bob, I need two decent front fenders for a 55 Commander K. (I think everyone needs two good front fenders). I will drive to meet you in October if you can find a pair.

Dave Warren email: warrlaw1@hotmail.com
                            Dave Warren (Perry Mason by day, Perry Como by night)

Comment

Dave, I have them and more, right now I am having some problems with my computer, call me at 510-266-2522....Bob

Castro Valley, CA
                              canbstudebakers-

]
                              Candbstudebakers
                              Castro Valley,
                              California

Comment

Working...
                              X