PDA

View Full Version : Shelbyville, Tn. Stude Meet

ST2DE5
01-07-2007, 11:31 AM
Is anyone going to Middle Tennessee Studebaker meet? March 9 & 10. I haven't been in a couple of years. But we are going this year. My wife talked to George the watch man at Omaha and she decided she wanted to go this year. A real bunch of nice people. The car show is all inside. And they have a few vendors. The award banquet is only $10. How long has it been since you got by that cheap on a banquet. I guess I will trailer queen my 48 Business coupe. I have never trailored a car in the 24 years I have been doing Studebaker shows. But the Bus. coupe is a little cramped to be driving 677 miles for 2 days and then back

cabrina
01-07-2007, 04:48 PM
I'll go but my plan is to have the '50 in pieces by March so no Stude wheels for the show unless I can con Dad into letting me test drive his modified Lark project to Shelbyville. HA!! Not much chance of that!

Cabrina Dieters
Murfreesboro TN
1950 Starlight Coupe

cabrina
01-07-2007, 04:48 PM
I'll go but my plan is to have the '50 in pieces by March so no Stude wheels for the show unless I can con Dad into letting me test drive his modified Lark project to Shelbyville. HA!! Not much chance of that!

Cabrina Dieters
Murfreesboro TN
1950 Starlight Coupe

george o
01-08-2007, 07:23 PM
I know this is a little off track but While in Shelbyville, there is a great cheese store, Bedford cheese, make sure to look them up, lots of great stuff!

george o
01-08-2007, 07:23 PM
I know this is a little off track but While in Shelbyville, there is a great cheese store, Bedford cheese, make sure to look them up, lots of great stuff!