Last nights dream, and the previous nights dream

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last nights dream, and the previous nights dream

I have no idea why..but Ive had two dreams about studebakers in the past two nights.

Last night...my wife had located and purchased a 1967 prototype. Looking a lot like a monte carlo, it had a hawk grille and was painted a weird shade of puce with a brown vinyl roof. The clock worked! The clutch was stiff as an old farm truck but the motor purred. inside the right door frame was a tag with the designer, builders name and date......

the night before...a salesman came to my house, to tell me that Studebaker was still building a few cars. Last year they made 8. Using NOS parts in a remote corner of the old factory, the new cars were built to spec and delivered. I ordered a 66 in blue with a white top.

Weird.................maybe I gotta start working on my car again!

quote:Originally posted by 64V19816

I have no idea why..but Ive had two dreams about studebakers in the past two nights.

the night before...a salesman came to my house, to tell me that Studebaker was still building a few cars. Last year they made 8. Using NOS parts in a remote corner of the old factory, the new cars were built to spec and delivered. I ordered a 66 in blue with a white top.
    Let us know when you take delivery, and when you see that salesman again send him around. Is his name Carlos??

Comment

quote:Originally posted by 64V19816

Last night...my wife had located and purchased a 1967 prototype. Looking a lot like a monte carlo, it had a hawk grille and was painted a weird shade of puce with a brown vinyl roof. The clock worked! The clutch was stiff as an old farm truck but the motor purred. inside the right door frame was a tag with the designer, builders name and date......
      Are you sure it wasn't a Borgward?

Craig

Comment

quote:
        Having 1966 Blue with White vinyl tops Lark V8's on the brain? [)]

[IMG=left]http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t102/PlainBrownR2/55%20Studebaker%20Commander%20Streetrod%20Project/P1010531-1.jpg[/IMG=left]
        [IMG=left]http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t102/PlainBrownR2/55%20Studebaker%20Commander%20Streetrod%20Project/P1010550-1.jpg[/IMG=left]
        [IMG=right]http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t102/PlainBrownR2/Ex%20Studebaker%20Plant%20Locomotive/P1000578-1.jpg[/IMG=right]
        [IMG=right]http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t102/PlainBrownR2/My%201964%20Studebaker%20Commander%20R2/P1010168.jpg[/IMG=right]

1964 Studebaker Commander R2 clone
        1963 Studebaker Daytona Hardtop with no engine or transmission
        1950 Studebaker 2R5 w/170 six cylinder and 3spd OD
        1955 Studebaker Commander Hardtop w/289 and 3spd OD and Megasquirt port fuel injection(among other things)

Comment

Must be the moon, i too had a Stude related dream and Ted Harbit was in it. Sorry Ted

101st Airborne Div. 326 Engineers Ft Campbell Ky.

Comment

Gotta stop eating all that ice cream right before bed time![]

KURTRUK
            (read it backwards)

KURTRUK
            (read it backwards)

Nothing is politically right which is morally wrong. -A. Lincoln

Comment

Ya got me

101st Airborne Div. 326 Engineers Ft Campbell Ky.

Comment

did you surive the 60's? i did its ok.some times i think i'm in bangkok on r and r!!!!!purple haze is in my brain rainy day they don't seem the same acting funny but do n't know why excuse me while i kiss the sky. move over rover let jimi take over you know what i'm talking about ha................got to go the walls are moving

2006,f-150,2x4,v-6,5-speed manual,8ft bed, will post stude info when i get it on the road.

Comment

It is obvious that you are mentally sick when all you can think about are Studes and prototypes.

Welcome to the club, and your fellow sickees!

Paul

Comment

Working...
                  X