having trouble with my signature picture

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• having trouble with my signature picture

Today while fooling around trying to move pictures to a file I lost my signature picture, so am trying to install a new one, here it is but I have trouble fowling the directions. as you can see my original picture has been removed and can't get this one in the right place.

Bob Peterson / C & B Studebakers

Castro Valley, CA

Candbstudebakers
    Castro Valley,
    California

Sorry i cant help you with this, hope you are able to fix this.

clayton-rip chicken hawk!

Comment

Bob, is this related to your other thread? Didn't you and Skinny get that straightened out?

Home of the famous Mr. Ed!
      K.I.S.S. Keep It Simple Studebaker!
      Ron Smith
      Where the heck is Lewiston, CA?
      Home of the famous Mr. Ed!
      K.I.S.S. Keep It Simple Studebaker!
      Ron Smith
      Where the heck is Fawn Lodge, CA?

Comment

Yes we did get it so I could put up a new one, I guess when I move the other picture to a folder I lost it, but time to run a different one anyway, thanks Ron....Bob

Bob Peterson / C & B Studebakers

Castro Valley, CA
        canbstudebakers-

]
        Candbstudebakers
        Castro Valley,
        California

Comment

quote:Originally posted by candbstudebakers

Yes we did get it so I could put up a new one, I guess when I move the other picture to a folder I lost it, but time to run a different one anyway, thanks Ron....Bob
          Yes...if you move or delete a PhotoBucket picture, it will disappear from anyplace it is being used (like your signiture).

If you don't want that to happen, relink to the picture in the new location (folder) after you move it

...or make a copy of the picture that is being used by clicking on the thumbnail, selecting "edit", then clicking on "save a copy" at the bottom. Move the COPY to your new folder leaving the original in place.

Dick Steinkamp
          Bellingham, WA

Dick Steinkamp
          Bellingham, WA

Comment

Working...
          X