Friday 7-31 Eye Candy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday 7-31 Eye Candy

Love it! That car just screams "Granny"... except for that little badge on the fender

I think if you look up "sleeper" in the dictionary, you'll see this car[8D]

Robert (Bob) Andrews- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys)
    Parish, central NY 13131

Comment

I guess the under-hood mat was just dead weight...

The dog dish hubcaps really make it look anemic as well.

<div align="left">1960 Lark VI</div id="left"> <div align="right">1962 7E7-122</div id="right">
      [img=left]http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l163/62champ/car/8b0ac4c6.jpg[/img=left]
      [img=right]http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l163/62champ/car/DSC02237.jpg[/img=right]

Comment

You don't need the hood mat when you have an aluminum air box to keep things quite .

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Tom - Mulberry, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona - 289 4V, 4-Speed (Cost To Date: $2125.60)

1964 Studebaker Commander 170-1V, 3-speed w/OD (Cost to Date: $623.67)

Tom - Bradenton, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona - 289 4V, 4-Speed (Cost To Date: $2514.10)
        1964 Studebaker Commander - 170 1V, 3-Speed w/OD

Comment

That car scream sleeper muscle car. Needs some cop car wheels. jimmijim
          sigpicAnything worth doing deserves your best shot. Do it right the first time. When you're done you will know it. { I'm just the guy who thinks he knows everything, my buddy is the guy who knows everything.} cheers jimmijim*****SDC***** member

Comment

At first glance, I thought clean little Commander, then- [8)]!!
            Well played.[8D]

Andy
            62 GT

Andy
            62 GT

Comment

Just the way I would do it except I would remove the fender badges.

The less advertising the better

Sweet looking ride.

Bob

Comment

I don't know why, I just like those 64 Commander front grills better than the "higher" end models with 4 headlamps. []

<h5>Mark
                '57 Transtar Deluxe
                Vancouver Island Chapter
                http://sdcvi.shawwebspace.ca/ </h5>

Mark Hayden
                '66 Commander

Comment

While "Tailgating" at the Cedar Rapids meet, I walked up to a bunch of Stude nuts standing beside this car, an R3 Avanti, and a R1 '64 ragtop. I didn't pay any attention to this little two door, as it looked like a plain jane, nothing special, 'bread and butter' car. After maybe 15 minutes, I noticed one of the guys had a name tag that read "Nelson Bove". When I saw that name tag, I looked to Dan Miller, who was next to me, and said "Is this THE R3 Commander?!?!" Dan says, "Well yea, that IS Nelson Bove, ya know." I immediately checked to see if this car had an R3 badge.

It did.

After introducing myself to him, Nelson took me for a spirited ride in the car. There was something wrong with it, so our ride was cut short. I think the power steering pump was going out; there was something making a terrible whining noise...

Comment

Working...
                  X