• Show
Clear All

• Couple of 56J's and Parts

Might be some potential here for the $$$

John

63' R1 Wagonaire

63' 8E45 Detroit

53' 2R5 R1 Powershift TT Under Construction

57' Transtar 304 NP540 4:09 TT Under Construction (in Picture)

58' 3E6D Stock

59' 4E2 122 Scotsman Deluxe V8 4spd curb side fender

61' 6E7 122 Factory Auto

John

62' Deluxe R2 4SPD.

63' R1 Wagonaire

57' Transtar 259 punched to 312 NP540 4:09 TT Under Construction

58' 3E6D Stock 4X4

64' (Studebaker Built) Trailer Toter

Might be some potential at $500? That's an understatement.

The package is worth that all day long, several times over! 'Hope they're gone by the time this is posted.

What a score for $500, even if just for parts. BP
    We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Thanks for the heads up! We (my uncle and I) just bought them and are going to pick everything up in a couple of weeks. After talking to the gentleman he says we will need a full size trailer just for the extra parts [:0]

Its not the years in your life that matters, its the life in your years.

Comment

Great, if i didn't have so many projects and lack of room right now i would have bought the whole deal myself. Glad they got saved.

John

63' R1 Wagonaire

63' 8E45 Detroit

53' 2R5 R1 Powershift TT Under Construction

57' Transtar 304 NP540 4:09 TT Under Construction (in Picture)

58' 3E6D Stock

59' 4E2 122 Scotsman Deluxe V8 4spd curb side fender

61' 6E7 122 Factory Auto

John

62' Deluxe R2 4SPD.

63' R1 Wagonaire

57' Transtar 259 punched to 312 NP540 4:09 TT Under Construction

58' 3E6D Stock 4X4

64' (Studebaker Built) Trailer Toter

Comment

Steve, this should be fun! Hope you post lots of pix when you've got them home.

[img=left]http://members.cox.net/clarknovak/lark.gif[/img=left]

Clark in San Diego
          '63 F2/Lark Standard

The Official Website of the San Diego Chapter of the Studebaker Drivers Club. Serving San Diego County

Clark in San Diego | '63 Standard (F2) "Barney" | http://studeblogger.blogspot.com

Comment

Excellent, Steve. Congrats on what was surely a good score. Keep us posted on the adventure.

Please be sure to send all the serial numbers, body numbers, and engine numbers to Frank Ambrogio, so he can add the information to his 1956 Golden Hawk database.

(And if one of them turns out to be Serial Number 6031286, with Body #1615, it's the other 1956 Golden Hawk my Dad's dealership sold new. It is yet to be accounted for.[V]) BP
            We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Can't go wrong there, Steve! If I had John B.'s two-car trailer I'd have been all over that

Robert (Bob) Andrews- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys)
              Parish, central NY 13131

Comment

Will do on all counts. Looks like the second week of August when we will get there to pick them up.

Comment

Steve, I'm glad to hear that Nollie is still at it.

Matthew Burnette
                  Hazlehurst, GA

Comment

Yep, Still going. Had a couple of really close calls earlier this summer but he is doing pretty good now. Rides around in his scooter chair and carries his NOS bottle everywhere. Still the same tough old guy though. I'll try to get pics of the Golden Hawk that is in the paint booth at his house posted when I get down there.

We will probably pass through your neck of the woods that weekend on the way down from Chattanooga.

Comment

I was at Jerry Forrester's chrome shop last week, and Jerry was telling me that Nollie had recently called him about doing some chrome on a Golden Hawk. I was certainly glad to hear that he's still fixing cars up. I mean, it IS Nollie we're talking about here. [8D]

Matthew Burnette
                      Hazlehurst, GA

Comment

Working...
                      X