NOS R3 PARTS-CLEAN OFF YOUR SHELF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NOS R3 PARTS-CLEAN OFF YOUR SHELF

I need the following items for a nice project. Please clean the parts out of your closet and off the shelves.
    NOS R3 Aluminum air box-NOS R3 6 QT. oil pan-NOS R3 supercharger bracket- NOS R3 idler arm-NOS R3 HO pulley set- NOS R3 intake manifold. If you have any of the above, or know someone with any or all the above, please contact me.
    THANKS
    PAUL LAUSCH

Paul,

Why don't you ask for some rare parts?

quote:Originally posted by 00RACER

I need the following items for a nice project. Please clean the parts out of your closet and off the shelves.
    NOS R3 Aluminum air box-NOS R3 6 QT. oil pan-NOS R3 supercharger bracket- NOS R3 idler arm-NOS R3 HO pulley set- NOS R3 intake manifold. If you have any of the above, or know someone with any or all the above, please contact me.
    THANKS
    PAUL LAUSCH

Comment

quote:Originally posted by 00RACER

THANKS
      PAUL LAUSCH
      The R3 had a 7 quart pan, the bracket is the same as the R2, and it, and the pulleys and air box have been reproduced.

JDP/Maryland
      JDP Maryland

Comment

SORRY, hit the 6 instead of the 7. I am sure these parts are out there, and I would take used.
        THANKS
        PAUL LAUSCH

Comment

R3's had a 6 qt pan but held 7 qts with a filter. Other pans were available on request, up to 10 qt.

Comment

Paul, here's an air box:

Robert (Bob) Andrews- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys)
            Parish, central NY 13131

Comment

I have a chromed new air box that I bought from Nimesh a while back. What should it sell for?
              Allen

Comment

quote:Originally posted by satdoc2

I have a chromed new air box that I bought from Nimesh a while back. What should it sell for?
                Allen
                Would you take $250?

Comment

Working...
                X