PDA

View Full Version : Cedar Rapid PICS.



stude-sled
07-18-2009, 04:02 PM
These were taken by my 10 year old girl.http://s196.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/stude-sled/cedar/

Kdancy
07-18-2009, 04:18 PM
She did a great job!
Nice pictures, wish I could have went!

doug
07-18-2009, 04:27 PM
Well done. A different perspective in many shots.

Sonny
07-18-2009, 04:33 PM
From what I see from those pictures, you need to KEEP a camera in that youngin's hands! It don't get much better than that, nice "eye" for pictures. That kid could have a career in photography!

Just one question, actually for anyone who was there. How come I don't see any '53 to '55 sedans, especially tudor sedans?! I'm starting to think that they're pretty rare! I'd sure like to find a nice, reasonably priced '54 Champion or Commander project car, (VERY minor body work). (Hint-Hint you guys... ;))

OH! Thanks a million for posting your daughter's pictures! ;):D

Sonny
http://racingstudebakers.com/avatar_01.jpghttp://RacingStudebakers.com

wolfie
07-18-2009, 05:09 PM
Thanks,Nice pics! Has anyone got pics of the light blue 53-55 coupe they could e-mail me? Thanks,Steve

Chris Pile
07-18-2009, 05:39 PM
Hats off to your daughter!

Chris Pile
Editor: The Studebaker Special
http://midwaystudebakers.tripod.com/

Gary1953
07-18-2009, 05:41 PM
Great picture. She saw and took pictures of some cars that I missed.

Stude-sled.
We'd like to see some picture of her new Studebaker.


http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l269/gsandes50/Picture008.jpg
Gary Sanders
Nixa, MO
President Toy Studebaker Collectors Club. Have an interest in Toy Studebakers? Contact me for details.

58PackardWagon
07-18-2009, 07:15 PM
She did an outstanding job! Thanks for the pics

57 & 58 Packards and Larks

Jeff_H
07-18-2009, 07:53 PM
Sonny,

When I get a chance, I will post a picture of a '53 Commander 4dr sedan. It was a dark red or maroon color. I think there may also have been a green one there but I don't think I got a pic of it.

Jeff in ND
http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t5/ee-engineer/Snowscenetiny.jpg
'53 Champion Hardtop

Sonny
07-18-2009, 08:23 PM
quote:Originally posted by Jeff_H

Sonny,

When I get a chance, I will post a picture of a '53 Commander 4dr sedan. It was a dark red or maroon color. I think there may also have been a green one there but I don't think I got a pic of it.

Jeff in ND
http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t5/ee-engineer/Snowscenetiny.jpg
'53 Champion Hardtop


Thank you, kind sir! [^]

Sonny
http://racingstudebakers.com/avatar_01.jpghttp://RacingStudebakers.com

4961Studebaker
07-18-2009, 08:36 PM
quote:Originally posted by Sonny

Just one question, actually for anyone who was there. How come I don't see any '53 to '55 sedans, especially tudor sedans?! I'm starting to think that they're pretty rare! I'd sure like to find a nice, reasonably priced '54 Champion or Commander project car, (VERY minor body work). (Hint-Hint you guys... ;))



I too like your daughters perspective, and that she framed most of the vehicles in the viewfinder well.

Sonny will these help? :D
http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q14/kkad0711/IMG_6613.jpg
http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q14/kkad0711/IMG_6600.jpg
http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q14/kkad0711/IMG_6481.jpg

ChopStu
http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q14/kkad0711/IMG_5406-1.jpg

ChampTrucking
07-18-2009, 09:05 PM
Tell her GOOD JOB!!

Jeff_H
07-18-2009, 09:32 PM
Here is that '53 Commander sedan. It was a nice car with a few modifications visible (hubcaps and some of those chrome headlight shades).

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t5/ee-engineer/53commandersedan1small.jpg



Jeff in ND
http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t5/ee-engineer/Snowscenetiny.jpg
'53 Champion Hardtop

Sonny
07-19-2009, 12:34 AM
quote:Originally posted by 4961Studebaker


quote:Originally posted by Sonny

Just one question, actually for anyone who was there. How come I don't see any '53 to '55 sedans, especially tudor sedans?! I'm starting to think that they're pretty rare! I'd sure like to find a nice, reasonably priced '54 Champion or Commander project car, (VERY minor body work). (Hint-Hint you guys... ;))



I too like your daughters perspective, and that she framed most of the vehicles in the viewfinder well.

Sonny will these help? :D

ChopStu
http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q14/kkad0711/IMG_5406-1.jpg



Heck YEAH! Thanks a million! Actually, anything "helps" when a fella can't be there..:(

Sonny
http://racingstudebakers.com/avatar_01.jpghttp://RacingStudebakers.com

Sonny
07-19-2009, 12:40 AM
quote:Originally posted by Jeff_H


Here is that '53 Commander sedan. It was a nice car with a few modifications visible (hubcaps and some of those chrome headlight shades).

Jeff in ND
http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t5/ee-engineer/Snowscenetiny.jpg
'53 Champion Hardtop


Now THAT's what I was talkin' about Jeff. There must have been very few there or they're kind of overlooked for the "fancier" models. I just happen to like the more rounded lines, lack of molding on the top of the rear fenders and the higher roof. I really do want a '54 tudor, 6 or V8.

Thanks a million Jeff!

Sonny
http://racingstudebakers.com/avatar_01.jpghttp://RacingStudebakers.com

52-fan
07-20-2009, 01:17 PM
Really nice pictures. Some of the best.

http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s186/52-fan/StudebakersofArkansas2-1.jpg
1952 Champion Starlight, 1962 Daytona, both w/overdrive.Searcy,Arkansas
"I may be lazy, but I'm not shiftless."

Lenny R2
07-20-2009, 09:36 PM
Thanks for shairing,your daughter took great pictures.

Lenny
Atlanta Ga.