This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Internet Explorer 7 & Stude Pics

This may not be DIRECTLY Studebaker related, but certainly is SDC Forum related.

Does anyone know if the new Microsoft Web Browser Internet Explorer 7, I downloaded will open Yahoo Photos for them? I've tried three different people's Yahoo Photos Albums that I was NOT able to open since downloading that darned thing! It also is not compatable with the lesser known eMail systems either, like the old Explorer was.

I do still have have Windows XP. The new Internet Explorer 7 is compatable with the soon to be released Windows Vista operating System, but not required. Microsoft prompted me to try the new IE7 free, so I gave it a try. It's not too bad, has cool Web Tabs to keep multiple sites running on tabs at the top of toolbar. But it is not compatable with everything, like the old 6.0 was. Maybe I need to configure it differently. Or... just kill it, and go to Motzilla Firefox for Internet connections! [^]

StudeRich
    Studebakers Northwest
    Ferndale, WA
    StudeRich
    Second Generation Stude Driver,
    Proud '54 Starliner Owner
    SDC Member Since 1967

quote:Originally posted by StudeRich
    Or... just kill it, and go to Motzilla Firefox for Internet connections! [^]
    ...there you go, Rich. I'll never go back to IE. Firefox rocks!

Dick Steinkamp
    Bellingham, WA
    Dick Steinkamp
    Bellingham, WA

Comment

quote:Originally posted by StudeRich
      Or... just kill it, and go to Motzilla Firefox for Internet connections! [^]
      ...there you go, Rich. I'll never go back to IE. Firefox rocks!

Dick Steinkamp
      Bellingham, WA
      Dick Steinkamp
      Bellingham, WA

Comment

Amen, Mozilla Firefox and their email program Mozilla Thunderbird is the only way to go.

Wayen K.
        Libby, MT
        61 Hawk (Project)

Comment

Amen, Mozilla Firefox and their email program Mozilla Thunderbird is the only way to go.

Wayen K.
          Libby, MT
          61 Hawk (Project)

Comment

I downloaded the update to IE7 because, after all, it was sent out by microsoft and I thought I "needed" it. It was SUCH an utter (not udder) disater that I installed Firefox. I'll never go back[)]

steve blake

steve blake...roaming the Texas Panhandle in my trusty Champ pickup
            http://tinyurl.com/kr3gt

Comment

I downloaded the update to IE7 because, after all, it was sent out by microsoft and I thought I "needed" it. It was SUCH an utter (not udder) disater that I installed Firefox. I'll never go back[)]

steve blake

steve blake...roaming the Texas Panhandle in my trusty Champ pickup
              http://tinyurl.com/kr3gt

Comment

Working...
              X