GOT LUCKLY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GOT LUCKLY

had a storm blow in my back door of shop, been over 100 here for a few days, not normal, better go to church sunday, gary blalock alvin tx.[img][/img]

Very fortunate indeed! One of the doors on my "Man Cave" was a used "freebie" swing up type that had plastic rollers in the tracks. One cold winter day I went out and opened the door and as it swung up one of the old plastic rollers gave way.[:0] I reacted quick enough to pull back as it missed my car by a whisker[B)] The old door is still there (patched, reinforced, and sorta painted) but now sporting steel rollers! Yeah, go to church Sunday. It might not help your garage door, but it's good for your soul!

John Clary
    Greer, SC

Life... is what happens as you are making plans.
    SDC member since 1975
    John Clary
    Greer, SC

SDC member since 1975

Comment

after looking this morn., by the left wiper arm there a 1/8 chip in paint thanks, found out my door was 80 wind storm door , will have 120 today

Comment

You better get that door secured and turn the thermostat down today, Gary!

Barry'd in Studes

Comment

Gary,
          I had a red 53 back in the late 50's when I lived in Highlands, TX. I called it "The Chigger". In the early 60's I lived in Baytown and worked as a machanic for Lingo Olds. They were also the Studebaker dealer. I bought an Avanti engine and transmission from a fellow in Alvin. Could that person have been you? I put it in a 55 coupe and raced it at Porter, TX.
          Allen

Comment

NOT ME, the reason for black k boby, had one about 45 years ago when I was dating my wife ,that I still have. plus we how have her a red one in the works

Comment

Working...
            X