• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FRIDAY 6/26 Eye Candy

Nice purple!

Chris Pile
    Midway Chapter SDC
    The Studebaker Special
    The only difference between death and taxes is that death does not grow worse every time Congress convenes. - Will Rogers

Comment

Great picture! That would make my purple and white motorcycle look better if parked together.

This is one of the rare times I like wide whitewalls on a vintage truck. It would also look great with stock hubcaps, beauty rings and a set of fat black-wall radial tires!

John Clary
      Greer, SC

Life... is what happens as you are making plans.
      SDC member since 1975
      John Clary
      Greer, SC

SDC member since 1975

Comment

Cool, even better if the airstream comes with it. [^]

ChopStu

61 Lark

sigpic

Comment

That one is very cool.

Gary Sanders
          Nixa, MO
          President Toy Studebaker Collectors Club. Have an interest in Toy Studebakers? Contact me for details.
          Gary Sanders
          Nixa, MO

Comment

Hmm... the first thing that I thought of was a Clown that is a hardcore biker at night...

But all in all, pretty cool!

1963 Lark, 259 V8, two-tone paint, Twin Traction. Driven often, always noticed!

Comment

It never ceases to amaze me how good those 2Rs look in various custom dress...nice!!![8D]

Comment

I'll take it just the way it is....talking about eye candy, I was thumbing through the latest issue of Rod and Kulture, and came across (I think on page 75, but can't really remember)a vintage photo of a 53 stude gasser pulling it's front wheels off the groung. So sweet, injector stacks poking through the hood, fender-well headers, slicks...just does not get any better than that. I'll take that one too.

54 Champ C5 Hamilton car. Stock...no way! A Stude hotrod since 1960. In my family since 1958.
                sigpic
                1954 C5 Hamilton car.

Comment

Working...
                X