Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From Cedar Rapids to Los Angeles??

Hi:
    If anyone is coming from Cedar Rapids to the Los Angeles area and has room to carry a gas tank, please let me know. I'll help with your fuel.

Thanks

Howard
    53 Commander Starliner
    56 Sky Hawk
    Howard - Los Angeles chapter SDC
    '53 Commander Starliner (Finally running and driving, but still in process)
    '56 Golden Hawk (3 speed/overdrive, Power steering - Running, but not yet driving)
    '58 Packard Hawk. A partially restored car that was not completely assembled.

Hi Howard,
    Seems like we both have the same issue. From the "massive responce" to your gas tank inquiry (and mine for getting a pair of 51 rear fenders to Seattle from the meet) you would think that not a single SDC member on the west coast is Trailering their car or driving out with a truck.[B)] I guess the whole west coast contingent is flying to Cedar Rapids to go to the meet? I thought at least some of us left coast folks would be bringing our wheels out..............

55 Commander Regal Coupe
    XA Bat (The Roadwarrior)
    KARR (Knightrider)
    Eleanor (ORIGINAL Gone in 60 Seconds)

Mad Max Car's "Hero Car Ranch"; Seattle, Wa.

55 Commander Regal Coupe
    XA Bat (The Roadwarrior)
    KARR (Knightrider)
    Eleanor (ORIGINAL Gone in 60 Seconds)

Mad Max Car\'s \"Hero Car Ranch\"; Seattle, Wa.

Comment

Dee:
      I'm as amazed as you are. Hopefully, someone will respond withtin the next week or so. I suspect your fenders and my gas tank will not be cheap to ship. Have you investigated shipping costs at all? Someone told me Greyhound ships big items pretty reasonably, but I've never checked.

Thanks

Howard
      53 Commander Starliner
      56 Sky Hawk
      Howard - Los Angeles chapter SDC
      '53 Commander Starliner (Finally running and driving, but still in process)
      '56 Golden Hawk (3 speed/overdrive, Power steering - Running, but not yet driving)
      '58 Packard Hawk. A partially restored car that was not completely assembled.

Comment

Working...
      X