August Edition of Hemmings Classic Cars - Avanti A

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• August Edition of Hemmings Classic Cars - Avanti A

I am amazed that no one has said a word about the multiple page article in the August edition of Classic Cars. Written by Mark McCourt with assistance from George Kremm, Bob Palma, Lew Schucart, Dave Kinny and another person to remain unmementioned. It is a great overview of the car, parts sources, values and more. The featured car is owned by George Salzman of NJ and is one of the original Allstate cars. This particular car has approximately 4400 actual miles is a survivor and was in Lancaster last fall. Magazine is on your local newstand now and is in the mail to those who subscribe. I picked mine up on Tuesday from my PO Box. This is just another example of great Studebaker PR that we are receiving lately.

See you in the future as I write about our past
    sigpicSee you in the future as I write about our past

Hi Don,

Talked about it earlier in the week...

Thanks for keeping the article accurate

ErnieR

On its way to a 15.097 Spring 2006.

Comment

Welcome back Don! You must have had a devil of a time trying to catch up after your long absence (and missed by some of us). Maybe you only stopped posting and kept up to date on reading the Forum.

Gary L.
      Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
      Studebaker enthusiast much longer
      Gary L.
      Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
      Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

Yes, Don, we spotted it right away in the mailbox here, too. Hope you're feeling back up to 100% soon. Avanti articles must wake you up! [^]

Comment

Just got my issue of Classic Car. Great photo essay on the Avanti and beautiful photos too.
          After Turning Wheels, it's my favorite car magazine.
          Since Richard took over Hemmings, he has done a terrific job with all phases of the business. I particularly like the way he gives a lot of print to the independent makes, especially Studebaker.
          Rog

'59 Lark VI Regal Hardtop
          Smithtown,NY
          '59 Lark VI Regal Hardtop
          Smithtown,NY
          Recording Secretary, Long Island Studebaker Club

Comment

Working...
          X