Just listed a 1957 Studebaker Hawk Antenna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just listed a 1957 Studebaker Hawk Antenna

Fellow Studebaker Members, I just listed an antenna that came off a 1957 Hawk. Also, I just got in a 1955 antenna that I will be listing soon. Also, I am running out of the crown nut that you will find on my antenna. I looking for a source. Anyone have any. They are the chrome nut that u use after you put on fender. Please look at my listing on ebay. You can see what the chrome nut looks like. I need more core antennas from 1947 - 1952.

Roy, any chance you could post a picture of a correct 52 antenna? My car came all in boxes, but I have rusty pieces of an antenna. I think its aftermarket. On a correct antenna, what does the part where it attches to the fender look like?

Comment

Michidan, I just posted this one. It is the correct antenna for your 1952. Please note the chrome nut on or in the middle of antenna. I need that chrome nut.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1947-1949-1950-1951-1952-Studebaker-Antenna-Rebuilt_W0QQitemZ330338349614QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMotors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessori es?hash=item4ce9b3322e&_trksid=p3911.c0.m14&_trkparms=65%3A12|66%3A2|39%3A1|72%3 A1205|240%3A1318

Also, You will need the black plastic mount kit from Shrockbrothers. You will find them in Turning Wheels. It is listed as 1947-1952 antenna kit under reproduction. If you call them, just tell them you bought a remanufactured antenna and the you need the antenna kit.

Comment

Roy,
        What do you charge to replace the mast on one of these antennas? I have the original one for my Packard, but the mast is broken off.

Carey
        Packard Hawk

Carey
        Packard Hawk

Comment

Sweet! Is your Hawk the one once owned by Bob Bax?

Barry'd in Studes

Comment

Nope! Ours came from the Vegas area. Bob's still lives somewhere in the Denver foothills. Someday I will get to see it! If it is anything like Bob's Bullet nose, it should be nice!

Carey
            Packard Hawk

Carey
            Packard Hawk

Comment

Hello again. I am running out of antennas. I need more broken 1947 to 1952 antenna's. Moreover, I need more retainer nuts for the antenna. This retainer nut is chrome and is I.D. =3/8 X 32. This nut is used for tightening the antenna to top fender. If you have any loose one's in your tool box, let me know. Contact me at 530-320-6299

Comment

Working...
              X