Back to the 50s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back to the 50s

This week end is Back to the 50s in St.Paul, Mn. There have been well over 11,000 cars in past events. Many Studebakers in attendance.
    The event starts Thurs. through Sun..
    Klif

55 Speedster
    63 Avanti R2
    55 Speedster/Street Machine
    63 Avanti R2
    64 Convertible R1

Klifton,

I hope you have a good time at BTTF. I've been there a couple times but not since '05. Had a great time allways. Last time I slept in my cousins basement (she lives a few miles from the fairgrounds) so I got a early start and could find a nice shady spot to park the '53.

Thought about going this year but my '53 isn't running right now

Jeff in ND

'53 Champion Hardtop

Jeff in ND

Comment

Oh, man, I would love to be there! (even though my Lark is too new to enter) I would love to see that! I am only about 9 hours away...but I doubt my wife would be to keen on that trip! Oh well, I will just have to go to the annual antique city walk a half hour from my home. Literally hundereds of antique vendors from across the U.S. gather and set up shop in the streets of a quaint little town called Walnut and sell their wares. The town has an old business district riddled with antique shops year round, but this is their biggest thing every year. It is the second best thing to a car show! (even better if I find some Studebaker stuff!!)

Sorry for rambling on, there, started typing and got carried away...

1963 Lark, 259 V8, two-tone paint, Twin Traction. Driven often, always noticed!

Comment

tutone63,

Your '63 is good to get in. The rules are '64 and older (unless they changed it ??). The intent is I believe to keep out the pony and later muscle cars.

If you want to enter, best to register by april as the $$ at the gate is pretty high. You can do it online for next year!

Jeff in ND

'53 Champion Hardtop

Jeff in ND

Comment

Working...
        X