X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 52 Studebaker Landcruiser

Found this on another site

Spreading the gospel of traditional hot rods and customs to hoodlums worldwide.

Orlando FLA
    Orlando FLA

Sheesh! And I thought poor ol Frumpy looked bad! I suppose five and a half isn't too bad.

How about two for this and it even has floors!

Or, even better! Seven and half for both and you've got a viable combination!

Lotsa Larks!
    K.I.S.S. Keep It Simple Studebaker!
    Ron Smith
    Where the heck is Lewiston, CA?
    Home of the famous Mr. Ed!
    Ron Smith
    Where the heck is Fawn Lodge, CA?

Comment

Sheesh! And I thought poor ol Frumpy looked bad! I suppose five and a half isn't too bad.

How about two for this and it even has floors!

Or, even better! Seven and half for both and you've got a viable combination!

Lotsa Larks!
      Ron Smith
      Where the heck is Lewiston, CA?
      Home of the famous Mr. Ed!
      Ron Smith
      Where the heck is Fawn Lodge, CA?

Comment

It even has a blower!

Leonard Shepherd, editor, The Commanding Leader, Central Virginia Chapter, http://centralvirginiachapter.org/

Comment

It even has a blower!

Leonard Shepherd, editor, The Commanding Leader, Central Virginia Chapter, http://centralvirginiachapter.org/

Comment

quote:Originally posted by lstude

It even has a blower!
            Ah, the old "squirrel cage". I bet that there are multitudes of rodents in that thing.

Guido Salvage - "Where rust is beautiful"

Studebaker horse drawn buggy; 1946 M-16 fire truck; 1948 M-16 grain truck; 1949 2R16A grain truck; 1949 2R17A fire truck; 1950 2R5 pickup; 1952 2R17A grain truck; 1952 Packard 200 4 door; 1955 E-38 grain truck; 1957 3E-40 flatbed; 1961 6E-28 grain truck; 1962 7E-13D 4x4 rack truck; 1962 7E-7 Champ pickup; 1962 GT Hawk 4 speed; 1963 8E-28 flatbed; 1964 Avanti R2 4 speed; 1964 Cruiser and various other "treasures".

Hiding and preserving Studebakers in Richmond, Goochland & Louisa, Va.

Comment

quote:Originally posted by lstude

It even has a blower!
              Ah, the old "squirrel cage". I bet that there are multitudes of rodents in that thing.

Guido Salvage - "Where rust is beautiful"

Studebaker horse drawn buggy; 1946 M-16 fire truck; 1948 M-16 grain truck; 1949 2R16A grain truck; 1949 2R17A fire truck; 1950 2R5 pickup; 1952 2R17A grain truck; 1952 Packard 200 4 door; 1955 E-38 grain truck; 1957 3E-40 flatbed; 1961 6E-28 grain truck; 1962 7E-13D 4x4 rack truck; 1962 7E-7 Champ pickup; 1962 GT Hawk 4 speed; 1963 8E-28 flatbed; 1964 Avanti R2 4 speed; 1964 Cruiser and various other "treasures".

Hiding and preserving Studebakers in Richmond, Goochland & Louisa, Va.

Comment

I really like the plywood seat cover. It lends a very back to nature feel to the interior. Stuff an old christmas tree in the back seat , close your eyes and you'd think you were in some forest glen. I also like the flat on the floor pedal set up. Just like a modern car where you don't have to take your heel off the floor.

Comment

I really like the plywood seat cover. It lends a very back to nature feel to the interior. Stuff an old christmas tree in the back seat , close your eyes and you'd think you were in some forest glen. I also like the flat on the floor pedal set up. Just like a modern car where you don't have to take your heel off the floor.

Comment

Don't overlook the custom paint job on the steering column.

GARY H 2DR.SEDAN 48 STUDEBAKER CHAMPION NORTHEAST MD.

Comment

Don't overlook the custom paint job on the steering column.

GARY H 2DR.SEDAN 48 STUDEBAKER CHAMPION NORTHEAST MD.

Comment

Working...
                      X