1936 dictator question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1936 dictator question

so i was starting to clean out my 36 4 door to get ready to start the restoration on it and realized that it use to have a shelf in the trunk and that the spare tire went under this shelf. so i was wondering is this stock or is it something that my grandfather built and put in. it was made out of wood and was falling apart as i pulled it out. the reason i want to know is that i want to do a complete restoration and make it as stock as possible. thanks

if it's too loud your too old
    if it\'s too loud your too old

That was how they built them at the factory.

A good source for info is the Antique Studebaker Club, where they specialize in pre-WWII Studebakers.
    HTIH
    Jeff[8D]

and

quote:Originally posted by bartikus

so i was starting to clean out my 36 4 door to get ready to start the restoration on it and realized that it use to have a shelf in the trunk and that the spare tire went under this shelf. so i was wondering is this stock or is it something that my grandfather built and put in. it was made out of wood and was falling apart as i pulled it out. the reason i want to know is that i want to do a complete restoration and make it as stock as possible. thanks

if it's too loud your too old

http://community.webshots.com/user/deepnhock
    HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

Working...
    X