Looking for 1946 Champion dash parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for 1946 Champion dash parts

I have a local SDC member who has been patiently restoring a 1942 Champion Coupe. It seems to have either a late 1942 dash design that has 1946 only parts (or simply a 1946 dash added later) particular to 1946 cars only. He is looking for the plated (nickle?) part that attaches to the top of the glove box where the holes for it can be seen below. The matching part to it is seen on the gauge and wheel side below, too. He also needs the lock and perhaps a key for that glove box. If anyone knows of these parts, please let me know. Again, I'm told the trim is a '46 only part, unless you have the same dash in your '42! Thanks for any help, or if anyone has a better picture of what they look like, feel free to post those too. Looks like he needs a good Shrock wheel, too.

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

Dave, I've got the '36 thru'46 book in front of me. That part# is 286260W and it's specific to the '46s only.

Edit: typo

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
    1963 Cruiser
    1960 Larkvertible V8
    1958 Provincial wagon
    1953 Commander coupe
    1957 President two door

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Thanks, Bob. My books only go to '47.

Comment

Working...
      X