Conestoga Chapter Birthday Bash!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conestoga Chapter Birthday Bash!

We had a great gathering to celebrate our 41st birthday. We started out by meeting about 5 miles from the Mt Vernon Country Club and then caravaned to the club. After a great brunch (I ate a lot!), we headed over to Ray and Catherine Petros' house. Last year when we were there, I didn't get to see their toy collection. I vowed not to miss it this year! All I can say is "WOW!" I didn't take very many pictures of the toys because I was really overwhelmed![:0] We had some different cars show up today which of course is always cool! My wife and I finally met Stuart Tritt. He drove in from Nebraska in his 84 Avanti. Ok. I will quit babbling and show some pictures.

All my pictures can be found here.
    http://s106.photobucket.com/albums/m...-09/?start=all

Carey
    Packard Hawk

Carey
    Packard Hawk

I've always wanted to drive my 55 Conestoga to one of your meets, Quite a drive from Tulsa to anywhere in Colorado. And Colorado is such a beautiful state.
    101st Airborne Div. 326 Engineers Ft Campbell Ky.

Comment

The national will be in Co Springs in a couple of years! Start planning now! 2013 will be here before you know it!

Carey
      Packard Hawk

Carey
      Packard Hawk

Comment

Thank you for posting the pictures. Enjoyed the toy pictures.
        Ray is a founding member of the Toy Studebaker Collectors Club.

Gary Sanders
        Nixa, MO
        President Toy Studebaker Collectors Club. Have an interest in Toy Studebakers? Contact me for details.
        Gary Sanders
        Nixa, MO

Comment

Gary,
          We are very fortunate to be a part of this chapter! The quality of people and cars is incredible! Ray can tell you a story about every toy he has! Mind boggling! It would take me hours to take pictures of all his toy cars. Way too cool!

Anyone else have one of these?

Carey
          Packard Hawk

Carey
          Packard Hawk

Comment

Great Pictures - 2013 isn't that far off
            Yes I do have a roll...Was a gift from my wife years ago before we took off for our first show...It has been in the glove box ever since...just in case!
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X