broken promise to self new project wagon ho

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• broken promise to self new project wagon ho

Idid it again, another implse buy.But it was such a cute wagon in my back yard. Now all I have to do is makE it home

quote:Originally posted by bridgegaurd

Idid it again, another implse buy.But it was such a cute wagon in my back yard. Now all I have to do is makE it home
    Here's a link to craigslist which has some pictures at least for now.Talk about a family effort getting this one bought from afar. Seems like i can never find what i want close to me. And it seems i can never keep my promise not to buy another project.

Comment

Wow You have it bad. Its a disease does anybody have a cure? Congratulations Smitty. I can't drag, pull, tow,or drive anymore Studebakers home. I have been striped of my rights to buy Studebakers. Plus I have no where to put them. But I can Still Look. LOL

Mabel 1949 Champion
      Hawk 1957 Silverhawk
      Gus 1958 Transtar
      The Prez 1955 President State
      Blu 1957 Golden Hawk
      Fresno,Ca
      Mabel 1949 Champion
      Hawk 1957 Silverhawk
      Gus 1958 Transtar
      The Prez 1955 President State
      Blu 1957 Golden Hawk
      Daisy 1954 Regal Commander Starlight Coupe
      Fresno,Ca

Comment

quote:Originally posted by Anne F. Goodman

Wow You have it bad. Its a disease does anybody have a cure? Congratulations Smitty. I can't drag, pull, tow,or drive anymore Studebakers home. I have been striped of my rights to buy Studebakers. Plus I have no where to put them. But I can Still Look. LOL
        Problem is have no more space either and had plans to downsize to one truck and shed all my parts. Now i'm thinking the thing to do is shed all the parts and all the trucks and just do the wagon. All i have to do is find someone else with a temptation problem. I can't be the only impulse buyer out there.

Comment

I to am trying to down size, so today I went and got a 1957 Golden Hawk, bad part about this one was I could not open the front windows, darn thing has power windows, so I guess I will just need to live with them, but most likely will not keep it, pictures to come..Bob

Bob Peterson / C & B Studebakers

Castro Valley, CA

Candbstudebakers
          Castro Valley,
          California

Comment

Craiglist link doesn't work anymore.

What is it??!!!!!

'50 Champion, 1 family owner

Comment

Maybe the $1 one? That's not an impulse buy, though. [?]

Comment

quote:Originally posted by BobGlasscock

What is it??!!!!!
                go to My 5/09 car list. look at posting dated 05/26/2009-9am all 4 pictures from craig's list are there.

Alphues
                58 packard H.T.

Comment

quote:Originally posted by BobGlasscock

What is it??!!!!!

'50 Champion, 1 family owner

It is a 1959 2 dor station wagon, some surface rust, headliner is shot 6 3spd. Grandson-inlaw and daughter say its much better than most i've drug home so thats a plus. (always better to let the kids look/buy, i've been known to drag home some dogs)

I haven't seen it myself, just the craigslist pics. Will do some before and after when i get home. And the vin> If the after shows me being revived you'll know it didn't meet my high hopes.

Comment

So, my father-in-law sneaked this one out from underneath me when I wasn't paying attention. It would have been a good birthday present for John! Oh well, there's always that '61 Hawk in California that would look really nice next to George (hey, the Smiths can dream, right?)

Somehow, I see crawling around inside a '59 wagon with a Shop-Vac and a can of Raid in my future...there are some disadvantages to being the short one in the family! Are you going to let me drive it someday? -Tracy

John and Tracy Smith
                    Queen Creek Arizona

[IMG]

Comment

quote:Originally posted by John and Tracy Smith

So, my father-in-law sneaked this one out from underneath me when I wasn't paying attention. It would have been a good birthday present for John! Oh well, there's always that '61 Hawk in California that would look really nice next to George (hey, the Smiths can dream, right?)

Somehow, I see crawling around inside a '59 wagon with a Shop-Vac and a can of Raid in my future...there are some disadvantages to being the short one in the family! Are you going to let me drive it someday? -Tracy
                      You can drive, since you offered to let me drive George someday. But ol whats his name has never offered to let me drive Hoss. So i guess he'ss have to go shotgun. Sorry guys no videos will be posted of Tracy crawling around in the wagon. My modest decorum just won't allow it.

Comment

Working...
                      X