window channel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• window channel

I need a passenger window channel (and the little triangle shaped thing that attaches to it) to replace the rusted out and previously stuck channel i just took out. Anyone have a source for these?

By the way, all those that suggested the 50/50 transmission fluid and acetone mix as a metal penetrant, good job! my previously stuck regulator now works great.

Year and model, I have a few for 53 up K-body.

Bob

Comment

it is a 1955 champion. 2 door with the post.

Comment

quote:Originally posted by robtc

it is a 1955 champion. 2 door with the post.
        We would also need to know if it is a "F" body 2 dr. Sedan or a "C" Body Sport Coupe, it is identified on the body number tag on the right side of the firewall if you don't know.

So you need the Vent Window Channel AND the vent WINDOW?

StudeRich at Studebakers Northwest -Ferndale,WA
        StudeRich
        Second Generation Stude Driver,
        Proud '54 Starliner Owner
        SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

It is the c/k body. same as used with the later hawks. Mine has the post and the pop out window. I can never remember if that is a c or a k.

All I need is the channel that the passenger side window sits in, along with the little triangle shaped thing that apparently helps keep the window from sliding around in the channel.

I should probably check the driver's side also but I haven't done so yet.

Comment

Rob

If you could post a picture or email me one, I'll compare it with what I have.

Bob

Comment

Working...
            X