1960 wagon in Oakdale, Ca

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1960 wagon in Oakdale, Ca

Found this on craigslist. It is not listed as a wagon. Wresteled with self for an hour after talking to seller. But since My son and i are in Washington and will not be going back to Az. via California as previously planned. I see no way to try to fly down to look/buy then get it home plus deal with the ones i have now.

So i thought i'd put it on here for anyone close by thats looking for a 60 Lark wagon V-8 3 speed. Pardon me now i have to go cry.

Since you talked to the owner what is the asking price. I will be surprised if it is $1.00.

1956 Studebaker Pelham Wagon Houston, Texas
    Remember, \"When all is said and done. More is always said then ever done.\"

Comment

quote:Originally posted by KGlowacky

Since you talked to the owner what is the asking price. I will be surprised if it is $1.00.
      $800.00 well worth taking a look at. It may well be the find of the year.

Comment

Oakdale , Ca. is in the foot hills, about 100 miles from me I went to look at this car 2-3 years ago for $250.00 no one was there at the time it was Sunday so I call him on Monday and he then changed the price and said the $250.00 was a one day price to a friend of mine, he told me $350.00 I said ok I will be in that area in a day or 2 when I went he said his pardner wanted more for it I just said stick up you A.... and left, it is a 2 door with rust in the fenders and tail gate if I remember right it also has some kind of forest logo on the doors , so it might have been a state car and also some of the parts were off but in the car, good luck on it ...Bob

Bob Peterson / C & B Studebakers

Castro Valley, CA

Candbstudebakers
        Castro Valley,
        California

Comment

quote:Originally posted by candbstudebakers

Oakdale , Ca. is in the foot hills, about 100 miles from me I went to look at this car 2-3 years ago for $250.00 no one was there at the time it was Sunday so I call him on Monday and he then changed the price and said the $250.00 was a one day price to a friend of mine, he told me $350.00 I said ok I will be in that area in a day or 2 when I went he said his pardner wanted more for it I just said stick up you A.... and left, it is a 2 door with rust in the fenders and tail gate if I remember right it also has some kind of forest logo on the doors , so it might have been a state car and also some of the parts were off but in the car, good luck on it ...Bob

Bob Peterson / C & B Studebakers

Castro Valley, CA

I asked for pictures of floorboards and tailgate hinges have recieved no response. (the ones in the listing are too small to see anything) In any event good sense took hold of me and i'm not going to take on anything until i get down to one truck completed as i like it and sell everything else i have. Then i'll think about what i'm going to do next. But then there's Iowa!

I put it on here just in case anyone close by wanted to look at it. He also has a four door lark on a seperate listing. Sorry if i've sent anyone on a wild goose chase.

Comment

Working...
          X