Studebaker Antennas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Studebaker Antennas

Finally a stude person who fixes Studebaker antennas. Just listed, you will find a Studebaker car antenna. This antenna is used for 1947 to 1952 Studebaker Champion and Commander. This antenna was rebuilt by me. I put a new antenna mast. It has 3 section which move up and down great. Every piece on this antenna has been clean, and painted where needed. If an antenna needs it cable replaced, I will replace. Otherwise this antenna was rebuilt. If you have an antenna that need repair, Please email me at royvaldez@jps.net I am your source for antennas repair for all of Studebaker antennas. Also, I repair Hawk and Larks antennas. I live east of Sacramento,Ca. If you have any questions, please ask. This is a pay pal only. I will ship in the US only. Shipping cost: $15.00. I warrant this antenna for 30 day. But if the antenna was mishandled, or dropped, or any other harm to the antenna, I will not warrant. If you have a core, I will reduce the price to $175.00. Provided that the main body of the antenna is intact. If your antenna meet intact, I will send you a check. I preferr Pay Pal. This item requires shipping insurance. If you have a core, it must be shipped at your expense. I have many that I can pull from. Currently, I have one on ebay. Please check. I have listed this item on Ebay, Craiglist, and SwapMeet Note: Most of this was copy and paste from my ebay listing. Take a look of my listing:

Working...
X