Visit with StudeRich

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visit with StudeRich

John and his dad are traveling up in Washington and had the opportunity today to meet StudeRich. In addition to being able to put a face to the name, they also had the pleasure of viewing Rich's many Studebakers and facilities (the polo/rugby field across the road was pretty cool, too!). Thanks, Rich, for welcoming us at such short notice. Tracy's hoping to get a chance to meet you, too, when she visits John later this month.

John and Tracy Smith
    Queen Creek Arizona

[IMG]

Thanks, it was a pleasure meeting John and even, the famous bridgeguard too!

When you get here Tracy, Dave should be here, and we can all get together for lunch or whatever, I know a few places!

StudeRich at Studebakers Northwest -Ferndale,WA
    StudeRich
    Second Generation Stude Driver,
    Proud '54 Starliner Owner
    SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

It was a pleasure to meet Stude Rich and to see his Stude collection and hear the history of them. It was nice to meet another forum member especially one so gracious.
      I wish i could pick a favortite out of the herd. But there are so many nice ones, but i did get a little heart tremble over the Pellham wagon.

Thanks for the visit and i hope to see you in AZ. for the 2010 meet, if not before then.\

Comment

Well John and Tracy... the Pacific Can-Am Zone Meet in Wenatchee on June 5th and 6th is a good place to meet most of us friendly NW folks...

<h5>Mark
        '57 Transtar Deluxe
        Vancouver Island

The NW Overdrive Tour in Parksville, BC
        May 23 & 24, 2009; check it out at -
        http://sdcvi.shawwebspace.ca/
        </h5>
        Mark Hayden
        '66 Commander

Comment

Working...
        X