60 Lark convert
    60 Hawk
    56 Power Hawk/4 speed/289
    52 Starliner
    51 Commander
    JDP Maryland

See Steve Blake's "Conestoga Camper Top" post below. [}]

Guido Salvage - "Where rust is beautiful"

Studebaker horse drawn buggy; 1946 M-16 fire truck; 1948 M-16 grain truck; 1949 2R16A grain truck; 1949 2R17A fire truck; 1950 2R5 pickup; 1952 2R17A grain truck; 1952 Packard 200 4 door; 1955 E-38 grain truck; 1957 3E-40 flatbed; 1961 6E-28 grain truck; 1962 7E-13D 4x4 rack truck; 1962 7E-7 Champ pickup; 1962 GT Hawk 4 speed; 1963 8E-28 flatbed; 1964 Avanti R2 4 speed; 1964 Cruiser and various other "treasures".

Hiding and preserving Studebakers in Richmond & Louisa, Va.

Comment

See Steve Blake's "Conestoga Camper Top" post below. [}]

Guido Salvage - "Where rust is beautiful"

Studebaker horse drawn buggy; 1946 M-16 fire truck; 1948 M-16 grain truck; 1949 2R16A grain truck; 1949 2R17A fire truck; 1950 2R5 pickup; 1952 2R17A grain truck; 1952 Packard 200 4 door; 1955 E-38 grain truck; 1957 3E-40 flatbed; 1961 6E-28 grain truck; 1962 7E-13D 4x4 rack truck; 1962 7E-7 Champ pickup; 1962 GT Hawk 4 speed; 1963 8E-28 flatbed; 1964 Avanti R2 4 speed; 1964 Cruiser and various other "treasures".

Hiding and preserving Studebakers in Richmond & Louisa, Va.

Comment

Sorry, saw the ebay listing before checking the forum. Why has no one hit the BIN ?

Studebaker On The Net

Studebaker News Group

Arnold Md.
        64 Daytona HT
        63 R2 4 speed GT Hawk
        63 GT Hawk
        63 Avanti R1/AC
        63 Avanti R2/4 speed
        62 Lark 2 door
        62 GT(parts car)
        60 Lark convert
        60 Hawk
        52 Starliner
        51 Commander
        JDP Maryland

Comment

Sorry, saw the ebay listing before checking the forum. Why has no one hit the BIN ?

Studebaker On The Net

Studebaker News Group

Arnold Md.
          64 Daytona HT
          63 R2 4 speed GT Hawk
          63 GT Hawk
          63 Avanti R1/AC
          63 Avanti R2/4 speed
          62 Lark 2 door
          62 GT(parts car)
          60 Lark convert
          60 Hawk
          52 Starliner
          51 Commander
          JDP Maryland

Comment

I'm glad you posted it JP. I didn't put the URL on mine. It really is a nice Shell. I used to own it myself. I took it off my '63 Champ years ago because I just didn't have any use for it. It's been stored in Gib's rafters ever since. A few dings, but nothing needing repair, and no leaks. I am pretty sure it will sell. I know Gib hopes so!!

steve blake
            steve blake...roaming the Texas Panhandle in my trusty Champ pickup
            http://tinyurl.com/kr3gt

Comment

I'm glad you posted it JP. I didn't put the URL on mine. It really is a nice Shell. I used to own it myself. I took it off my '63 Champ years ago because I just didn't have any use for it. It's been stored in Gib's rafters ever since. A few dings, but nothing needing repair, and no leaks. I am pretty sure it will sell. I know Gib hopes so!!

steve blake

Comment

Man, I hope you have strong rafters...
                Those things were no lightweights
                Jeff[8D]

quote:Originally posted by arkiejazz

steve blake

DEEPNHOCK at Cox.net
                Ocala, FL.[u](For two more weeks!)</u>
                '37 Coupe Express (never ending project)
                '37 Coupe Express Trailer (project)
                '61 Hawk (project)
                http://community.webshots.com/user/deepnhock

HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

Man, I hope you have strong rafters...
                  Those things were no lightweights
                  Jeff[8D]

quote:Originally posted by arkiejazz

steve blake

DEEPNHOCK at Cox.net
                  Ocala, FL.[u](For two more weeks!)</u>
                  '37 Coupe Express (never ending project)
                  '37 Coupe Express Trailer (project)
                  '61 Hawk (project)
                  http://community.webshots.com/user/deepnhock

HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

That is a good buy , but only if your near by...costly thing to ship I'd say

HOME of THE FRIED GREEN TOMATO
                    sigpic

Home of the Fried Green Tomato

"IF YOU WANT THE SMILES YOU NEED TO DO THE MILES "

1960 Champ , 1966 Daytona , 1965 Daytona Wagonaire

Comment

That is a good buy , but only if your near by...costly thing to ship I'd say

HOME of THE FRIED GREEN TOMATO
                      sigpic

Home of the Fried Green Tomato

"IF YOU WANT THE SMILES YOU NEED TO DO THE MILES "

1960 Champ , 1966 Daytona , 1965 Daytona Wagonaire

Comment

Steve, you got a Champ you can sell to fit that to???[:I] If this is indeed a dealer-supplied item, that's neat to know. That's what I had on the back of my 8E12 when I wandered my way west in '81. I built a bed/storage bin along the left side and had my tool box and other things lashed to the right side. In between stopping points along the way, that Champ-camper was my HOME. Thinking back, I know I spent probably 3 months total homesteaded in the back of that Champ truck.[V] No comfy place for any length of time, it was good enough to spend a few days to a week while out camping or travelling.
                        I bought that Champ & shell outta Plains Georgia (Pres. Carter's hometown) about '79 or so. V8 5-spd O/D 3/4ton W/TT - man that was one brute of a pickup! I regret to this day, ever parting with it when things got sparse for me financially. Hell, I'd still be driving it if I'd kept it. And yes, I DID try to find it (the truck) again, but had no luck. There was an 8E12 on ebay awhile back. It was in the LA area, but I didn't wanna tempt myself with it.[}]

Miscreant at large.

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
                        1960 Larkvertible V8
                        1958 Provincial wagon
                        1953 Commander coupe
                        1957 President 2-dr
                        1955 President State
                        1951 Champion Biz cpe
                        1963 Daytona project FS
                        No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Steve, you got a Champ you can sell to fit that to???[:I] If this is indeed a dealer-supplied item, that's neat to know. That's what I had on the back of my 8E12 when I wandered my way west in '81. I built a bed/storage bin along the left side and had my tool box and other things lashed to the right side. In between stopping points along the way, that Champ-camper was my HOME. Thinking back, I know I spent probably 3 months total homesteaded in the back of that Champ truck.[V] No comfy place for any length of time, it was good enough to spend a few days to a week while out camping or travelling.
                          I bought that Champ & shell outta Plains Georgia (Pres. Carter's hometown) about '79 or so. V8 5-spd O/D 3/4ton W/TT - man that was one brute of a pickup! I regret to this day, ever parting with it when things got sparse for me financially. Hell, I'd still be driving it if I'd kept it. And yes, I DID try to find it (the truck) again, but had no luck. There was an 8E12 on ebay awhile back. It was in the LA area, but I didn't wanna tempt myself with it.[}]

Miscreant at large.

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
                          1960 Larkvertible V8
                          1958 Provincial wagon
                          1953 Commander coupe
                          1957 President 2-dr
                          1955 President State
                          1951 Champion Biz cpe
                          1963 Daytona project FS
                          No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

[)]Yes, I have 2 Champs that topper would fit. In fact, it was once mounted on my '63. It was delivered from the factory with that topper on it. I still have all the paperwork. It just made the pickup too one dimensional for me. So, I sold it to Gib. It's definitely factory-supplied. It's in extremely good condition too. I'm surprised it hasn't even got a bid yet.[)]

steve blake

Comment

[)]Yes, I have 2 Champs that topper would fit. In fact, it was once mounted on my '63. It was delivered from the factory with that topper on it. I still have all the paperwork. It just made the pickup too one dimensional for me. So, I sold it to Gib. It's definitely factory-supplied. It's in extremely good condition too. I'm surprised it hasn't even got a bid yet.[)]

steve blake

Comment

Working...
                              X