Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday 5/8 Eye Candy

Ratrod? jimmijim
    sigpicAnything worth doing deserves your best shot. Do it right the first time. When you're done you will know it. { I'm just the guy who thinks he knows everything, my buddy is the guy who knows everything.} cheers jimmijim*****SDC***** member

Comment

I chuckled softly to myself when I saw this A Deluxe 6? Amazing how good those '55 hubcaps look with the wide whites.

[img=left]http://members.cox.net/clarknovak/lark.gif[/img=left]

Clark in San Diego
      '63 F2/Lark Standard

The Official Website of the San Diego Chapter of the Studebaker Drivers Club. Serving San Diego County

Clark in San Diego | '63 Standard (F2) "Barney" | http://studeblogger.blogspot.com

Comment

....Nice grille...?? It made me chuckle as well! I would drive it! Notice the side view mirror on the door post![}]

1963 Lark, 259 V8, two-tone paint, Twin Traction. Now that the salt is off the roads, she is getting back into regular rotation!

Comment

I really like that grille, its pretty creative.

Nick

Comment

Grille black out or cut out? to each is own, have one in my shop right now that belongs to a young student from Indiana go to school in California his is a 62 2 door with R-2 4 speed, tt rear 373, power disk and plane other wise...Bob

Bob Peterson / C & B Studebakers

Castro Valley, CA

Candbstudebakers
            Castro Valley,
            California

Comment

Retro magazine reader more likely...
              Faux 50's nostalgic..
              But not without its own 'Stude' charm
              Jeff[8D]

quote:Originally posted by jimmijim8

Ratrod?
              HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

Those wheel covers look pretty good on that lark, maybe I'll try to get my dad to do that to his.

Dylan Wills

'61 lark deluxe 4 door wagon
                Dylan Wills
                Everett, Wa.

1961 Lark 4 door wagon
                1961 Lark 4 door wagon #2 (Wife's car!)
                1955 VW Beetle (Went to the dark side)
                1914 Ford Model T

Comment

Doesnt that car belong to a forum member? I may be mistaken but I think I saw it in someones avitar recently. Steve
                  sigpic

Comment

And it had the mandatory red wheels...

My Dad said he when he was in high school - if your car did not have red wheels it did not leave the driveway.

<div align="left">1960 Lark VI</div id="left"> <div align="right">1962 7E7-122</div id="right">
                    [img=left]http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l163/62champ/car/8b0ac4c6.jpg[/img=left]
                    [img=right]http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l163/62champ/car/DSC02237.jpg[/img=right]

Comment

What's not to like? The red wheels plus wide whites, and the full wheel covers. Perfection.

Gord Richmond, within Weasel range of the Alberta Badlands
                      Gord Richmond, within Weasel range of the Alberta Badlands

Comment

It's probably a fun little car. Not exactly like I would want, but a neat Stude.

1952 Champion Starlight, 1962 Daytona, both w/overdrive.Searcy,Arkansas
                        "I may be lazy, but I'm not shiftless."
                        "In the heart of Arkansas."
                        Searcy, Arkansas
                        1952 Commander 2 door. Really fine 259.
                        1952 2R pickup

Comment

I went bananas when I saw this wonderful device parked in the field behind SASCO...the very first '62 Lark 2dr post I've ever seen firsthand, other than my own Betty, of course! This, obviously, is Betty's American cousin who hangs out on the wild side... Here are a couple more pix of this nifty ride, probably taken within minutes of the Eye Candy shot...

I'm still not completely back "down" after the ZM, which was my maiden visit to South Bend, SNM, SASCO, et cetera. The lone fly in the ointment was that I contrived to leave four Lark brake shoes somewhere in SB...probably while concentrating on photographing everything in sight...I shot about 1700 pix. Saw stuff I'd always wanted to, and stuff that was wonderfully unexpected; and met yet more wonderful Studefolk. The whole dang thing rocks!

More pix to follow, no doubt. Cruises have started here too and I've been to two last week; Mapleview opening night/Stude feature is this Wednesday, have taken the day off work for that as I'm on evenings this week...

Cheers all

S.

Comment

Working...
                          X