5/1 Friday Eye Candy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5/1 Friday Eye Candy

This used to belong to Jim Welker of South Bend. When he bought it there was a 401 Buick and a late model 5 speed in it.He did body work and paint. I really liked this one.Wonder where it is now.....

Last i saw it it was in Missouri with a hole in the hood, it did have a Buick nailhead in it

101st Airborne Div. 326 Engineers Ft Campbell Ky.

Comment

Nice car. Not to find fault , just trying to enlighten. Rear wheels are either too wide or too much offset, or a combination of both cause if the springs were to allow the rear of the car to lower a bit,it is likely that the sidewall of the tires would be grooved by the fender wheel opening return. 15 x6 3.5 to 3.75 inch back space for proper clearance. jimmijim
      sigpicAnything worth doing deserves your best shot. Do it right the first time. When you're done you will know it. { I'm just the guy who thinks he knows everything, my buddy is the guy who knows everything.} cheers jimmijim*****SDC***** member

Comment

There ya go!

1963 Lark, 259 V8, two-tone paint, Twin Traction. Now that the salt is off the roads, she is getting back into regular rotation!

Comment

That's PURDY![]

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
          1963 Cruiser
          1960 Larkvertible V8
          1958 Provincial wagon
          1953 Commander coupe
          1957 President two door

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

I'd forgotten that he'd had that car.

R2Andy
            R2Andrea

Comment

Working...
            X