How can I share forum information??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can I share forum information??

Often there is information on the forum which I want to share. Some sites I read offer the option of forwarding at the bottom of an article. At other times, I simply highlight the information and click on copy and then open a new e-mail page and paste it, add the person's address and send it.

This friend has never owned a Studebaker but has helped me since 1960, and once in a while I would just like to pass some information to him.

Sincerely

Jimmie
    Orleans, Indiana

1950 CHAMPION -ORANGE COUNTY, INDIANA
    sigpicJimmie
    Orange County, Indiana
    1950 CHAMPION -ORANGE COUNTY, INDIANA

Go to the post of interest to him, then copy and paste address in your address window into an email to him. Then he can READ the Forum tips without registering.

Or you could copy and paste them in an email to him, sounds like you are doing this, so what's the problem?

Update 4/28/09 10:15 AM PDT: Jimmie, if you click the trashcan on your other two unnecessary posts you can delete them, I think you only can do that before someone responds.
    The system is working fine, you may have a local cable problem or a slow responding issue with your Int. Provider.

StudeRich at Studebakers Northwest -Ferndale,WA
    StudeRich
    Second Generation Stude Driver,
    Proud '54 Starliner Owner
    SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Top right of this page: New Topic, Reply to Topic, Subscribe to Topic, [u]Send Topic to a Friend</u>

Brad Johnson
      Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
      '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight, '53 Commander Starlight
      Brad Johnson,
      SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
      Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
      '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight. '53 Commander Starlight
      '56 Sky Hawk in process

Comment

Working...
      X