Looking for Restoreable Stude in Wa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Restoreable Stude in Wa

I have two '65 four door Commanders. One has the floor completely rusted out beyond repair. The other one has a floor in good shape to repair but theirs no title and was bought at a salvage yard. I'm looking for a '64 or '65 four door Commander, Daytona or cruiser body on the frame with reasonable rust issues in the pacific northwest. I was told about a stude wrecking yard near Spokane? Thanks for your help Shane in Kennewick, Wa

'65 Commander

Allen Barth "oltrknut" here, is just outside Spokane...he'll know if there is anything like you're looking for.

Send him a PM.

Also, the Spokane Chapter is having a meeting/yard sell this Saturday, come up if you can and ask around.
    There's still stuff to be discovered, a chapter member just found a very nice 63 Lark in right across the state line in Northern Idaho, right under everyone's nose.

63 Avanti R1 2788
    1914 Stutz Bearcat
    (George Barris replica)

Washington State
    63 Avanti R1 2788
    1914 Stutz Bearcat
    (George Barris replica)

Washington State

Comment

What is wrong with a 66 with perfect floors???a Studebaker engine will fit right in with mount changes, power steering ,power breaks, needs interior and paint ,engine and trans, you can eat off these floors and it is in northern California...Bob

Bob Peterson / C & B Studebakers

Castro Valley, CA

Candbstudebakers
      Castro Valley,
      California

Comment

What are you asking for the'66 Bob

'65 Commander

Comment

quote:Originally posted by Shane

What are you asking for the'66 Bob
          Shane - Here is a link to the topic all about Bob's '66.

<h5>Mark
          '57 Transtar Deluxe
          Vancouver Island

The NW Overdrive Tour in Parksville, BC
          May 23 & 24, 2009; check it out at -
          http://sdcvi.shawwebspace.ca/
          </h5>
          Mark Hayden
          '66 Commander

Comment

Bob's 66 would be one HECK of a quantum leap towards having a nice, solid Stude!

BTW.......I've got a nice, solid frame from under a '63 Cruiser and one from under a 63 Wagonaire (has X-frame) that are free for the taking.

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
            1963 Cruiser
            1960 Larkvertible V8
            1958 Provincial wagon
            1953 Commander coupe
            1957 President two door

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Shane, like I said in the last go around I would sell it just as it sits now for $1000.00 but if It doesn't sell I will remove and use most of the parts on my 64 Dayton, I don't need use these parts to do the project but would because they are a lot better that the other things I have for it..Bob

Bob Peterson / C & B Studebakers

Castro Valley, CA

Candbstudebakers
              Castro Valley,
              California

Comment

Shane-
                A couple months ago my daughter played a HS basketball game at Lake Roosevelt high school in Coulee Dam, Wa. In the parking lot there sat a '64 4 dr. Cruiser. It was in good, solid original condition! It was not currently licensed, and the school person that I asked said it belonged to the shop teacher who "likes old cars". I already have a '64 Hardtop, so I just took the guys name with the intention of calling and chatting, but I lost his number.
                If you want an excuse for a road trip, you should consider looking at this car, as it was free of the usual fender rust (a good sign), had what appeared to have the original, oxidized blue paint. If you called the school I'm sure you could get ahold of this teacher, it is a small town after all.[]
                Bruce Newell, Yakima 509-307-6711

Comment

Shane and Bruce
                  I am the shop teacher who "likes old cars". I don't own the 64 cruiser but it is for sale. I can take some pictures and send them to you. The car has 60 some thousand miles 289 auto.
                  Steve
                  Studebaker driver since 1971
                  59 Lark
                  59 4X4
                  62 E45
                  64 E15
                  64 E35

Comment

Yeah Bob, sounds like one **** of a Deal its to far of a drive for me Thanks for the offer. Steve I sent you a PM I would like to see it. All though Mike may have me covered

'65 Commander

Comment

Working...
                    X