This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neat '37 COE Street Rod

A friend of mine, Sam Memmolo, sent me some pic's of neat Stude street rod. It isn't Stude powered, but it is sure sweet. Nice work...
    Jeff[8D]

DEEPNHOCK at Gmail.com
    Brooklet, Georgia
    '37 Coupe Express (never ending project)
    '37 Coupe Express Trailer (project)
    '61 Hawk (project)
    http://community.webshots.com/user/deepnhock

HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

While it is not my cup of tea, it looks like he has done a good job. I certainly would like to see a shot of the rear. Somehow it almost looks like an old steam locomotive that needs a coal tender behind it.

He certainly is a brave man exposing that high cost grille to the world without any protection. I also think I would have placed the front seats on something other than diamond plate. However, he is certainly the only one on his block with one.

Guido Salvage - "Where rust is beautiful"

Studebaker horse drawn buggy; 1946 M-16 fire truck; 1948 M-16 grain truck; 1949 2R16A grain truck; 1949 2R17A fire truck; 1950 2R5 pickup; 1952 2R17A grain truck; 1952 Packard 200 4 door; 1955 E-38 grain truck; 1957 3E-40 flatbed; 1961 6E-28 grain truck; 1962 7E-13D 4x4 rack truck; 1962 7E-7 Champ pickup; 1962 GT Hawk 4 speed; 1963 8E-28 flatbed; 1964 Avanti R2 4 speed; 1964 Cruiser and various other "treasures".

Hiding and preserving Studebakers in Richmond, Goochland & Louisa, Va.

Comment

While it is not my cup of tea, it looks like he has done a good job. I certainly would like to see a shot of the rear. Somehow it almost looks like an old steam locomotive that needs a coal tender behind it.

He certainly is a brave man exposing that high cost grille to the world without any protection. I also think I would have placed the front seats on something other than diamond plate. However, he is certainly the only one on his block with one.

Guido Salvage - "Where rust is beautiful"

Studebaker horse drawn buggy; 1946 M-16 fire truck; 1948 M-16 grain truck; 1949 2R16A grain truck; 1949 2R17A fire truck; 1950 2R5 pickup; 1952 2R17A grain truck; 1952 Packard 200 4 door; 1955 E-38 grain truck; 1957 3E-40 flatbed; 1961 6E-28 grain truck; 1962 7E-13D 4x4 rack truck; 1962 7E-7 Champ pickup; 1962 GT Hawk 4 speed; 1963 8E-28 flatbed; 1964 Avanti R2 4 speed; 1964 Cruiser and various other "treasures".

Hiding and preserving Studebakers in Richmond, Goochland & Louisa, Va.

Comment

I am blown away with the skill it must have taken to fabricate doors like that and get them to work. Looks very comfortable on the inside. What a great way to haul around your Studebaker to shows.

Leonard Shepherd, editor, The Commanding Leader, Central Virginia Chapter, http://centralvirginiachapter.org/

Comment

I am blown away with the skill it must have taken to fabricate doors like that and get them to work. Looks very comfortable on the inside. What a great way to haul around your Studebaker to shows.

Leonard Shepherd, editor, The Commanding Leader, Central Virginia Chapter, http://centralvirginiachapter.org/

Comment

Beautiful car hauler! []

(would look even better with a yellow CE on the back [8D])

Dick Steinkamp
            Bellingham, WA
            Dick Steinkamp
            Bellingham, WA

Comment

Beautiful car hauler! []

(would look even better with a yellow CE on the back [8D])

Dick Steinkamp
              Bellingham, WA
              Dick Steinkamp
              Bellingham, WA

Comment

Oh yeah - tons of time and work in that one! Beauty!

[img=left]http://members.cox.net/clarknovak/lark.gif[/img=left]

Clark in San Diego
                '63 F2/Lark Standard

Clark in San Diego | '63 Standard (F2) "Barney" | http://studeblogger.blogspot.com

Comment

Oh yeah - tons of time and work in that one! Beauty!

[img=left]http://members.cox.net/clarknovak/lark.gif[/img=left]

Clark in San Diego
                  '63 F2/Lark Standard

Clark in San Diego | '63 Standard (F2) "Barney" | http://studeblogger.blogspot.com

Comment

I like it a lot[:0], aside from the flames and fog lights. [xx(]

Matthew Burnette
                    Hazlehurst, Georgia
                    '59 Scotsman PU
                    '63 Daytona HT

Blogger is a blog publishing tool from Google for easily sharing your thoughts with the world. Blogger makes it simple to post text, photos and video onto your personal or team blog.

Comment

I like it a lot[:0], aside from the flames and fog lights. [xx(]

Matthew Burnette
                      Hazlehurst, Georgia
                      '59 Scotsman PU
                      '63 Daytona HT

Blogger is a blog publishing tool from Google for easily sharing your thoughts with the world. Blogger makes it simple to post text, photos and video onto your personal or team blog.

Comment

Sam Memmelo....the same Sam from Shadetree Mechanic/Crank and Chrome/Two Guys Garage? Never could keep it straight if he was Buddy or Pal on those shows with Dave Bowman.Nice truck!
                        Mono mind in a stereo world

Comment

Sam Memmelo....the same Sam from Shadetree Mechanic/Crank and Chrome/Two Guys Garage? Never could keep it straight if he was Buddy or Pal on those shows with Dave Bowman.Nice truck!
                          Mono mind in a stereo world

Comment

quote:Originally posted by bob40

I was going to ask the same question...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                            Tom - Lakeland, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona

Michigan Speed - www.michiganspeed.com
                            Club Hot Rod - www.clubhotrod.com
                            LS1 Tech - www.ls1tech.com
                            Tom - Bradenton, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona - 289 4V, 4-Speed (Cost To Date: $2514.10)
                            1964 Studebaker Commander - 170 1V, 3-Speed w/OD

Comment

quote:Originally posted by bob40

I was going to ask the same question...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                              Tom - Lakeland, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona

Michigan Speed - www.michiganspeed.com
                              Club Hot Rod - www.clubhotrod.com
                              LS1 Tech - www.ls1tech.com
                              Tom - Bradenton, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona - 289 4V, 4-Speed (Cost To Date: $2514.10)
                              1964 Studebaker Commander - 170 1V, 3-Speed w/OD

Comment

Working...
                              X