Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for shipping help

Hey guys,
    I recently won an auction on eBay for a fiberglass grille for my '57 Transtar from Jerry Sarkozi in Allen Park Michigan. He is willing to bring it to South Bend in May for free. I'm not sure I can make SB due to work schedules. I'm looking for someone to help me get it close to Kansas City, or maybe that will pick it up, hold it, and then bring it to Cedar Rapids where I could get it from them. [?]

I hate to have Jerry package that grille to ship if he doesn't have to.

Any help out there? I'm in Independence Mo, just off I-70, and could meet someone or will travel a bit if I can just get it closer to KC area.

4/5/09 update:

Diesel Jim has offered via the Stude Truck Talk page to help us out with this and bring it to Cedar Rapids in July. A BIG THANKS to Diesel Jim !! Stude friends are the best.

Thanks
    Al Freese

'57 3E6-12 Transtar Deluxe
    '64 Daytona HT
    \'57 3E6-12 Transtar Deluxe
    \'64 Daytona HT

I would have him wrap it very well in crumpled up newspaper with cardboard wrapped around it, put "top load only" on it and send it on Greyhound. They do an outstanding job with the larger pieces and for a very fair price. I just had a hood and trunk lid sent from SASCO and they arrrived perfectly.

57 & 58 Packards
    62 Daytona
    63 R2 Lark

Comment

I can pick it up in SB and deliver it to Cedar Rapids if you like

It is an addiction!
      It is an addiction!

Comment

Working...
      X