No announcement yet.

Who was looking for a '61 lark hardtop?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who was looking for a '61 lark hardtop?

Hi all, I remember someone on the forum was looking for a '61 lark hardtop for someone. Well there is a pretty nice one in the classified section of the April T.W.

Dylan Wills

'61 lark deluxe 4 door wagon
    Dylan Wills
    Everett, Wa.

1961 Lark 4 door wagon
    1961 Lark 4 door wagon #2 (Wife's car!)
    1955 VW Beetle (Went to the dark side)
    1914 Ford Model T

Yes: Dave Arnold (barnlark) was looking for one for some friends awhile back, but I think they found one. Dave? BP
    We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Dave has decided to leave the Forum, at least for a while or partially, turned off by nonsensical attacks and snotty comments from a troll here poisoning the Forum. With Spring coming on, he has plenty of other less-annoying things to occupy his time. He is a good friend, and it is a shame a decent, positive contributor like Dave has been lost, to whatever degree, by one troubled, unhappy soul.

Hopefully that person feels better soon; and to my friend Dave- if you see this, what I said in our e-mails still stands: Nothing but the best to you and yours, stay in touch, and keep up the good fight.

Robert (Bob) Andrews Owner- Studebakeracres- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
      Parish, central NY 13131

"Some people live for the rules, I live for exceptions"- 311

"Do they all not, by mere virtue of having survived as relics of a bygone era, amass a level of respect perhaps not accorded to them when they were new?"

Comment

No Dave, not the Evil Twin.

Robert (Bob) Andrews Owner- Studebakeracres- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
        Parish, central NY 13131

"Do they all not, by mere virtue of having survived as relics of a bygone era, amass a level of respect perhaps not accorded to them when they were new?"

Comment

I know I can be a bit flippant sometimes... I hope it was not me. But, if it was, I am sorry.

sals54
          sals54

Comment

No, Sal. Relatively new member who has decided that most of his posts have to be pot shots, and if you call him on it, he just responds with more anger.

I didn't write that to make this into a guessing thread; I was just explaining where Dave was. It's a shame.

Parish, central NY 13131

Comment

It's a shame that someone feels the need to ruin the comraderie and generally good-natured discussions on the forum. We have truly benefitted from Dave's knowledge and support of our efforts and consider him a friend. Hopefully he will recognize that the actions of a few (one) do not reflect the feelings of the whole and will be able to enjoy the forum again soon. He's a great guy.

John and Tracy Smith
              Queen Creek Arizona

[IMG]

Comment

Working...
              X