Looking for a hen's tooth item

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a hen's tooth item

Would anyone have a Kar Kleen jar (with a really good label) that they would be willing to sell? Thx

You find the jar; I think Bondobilly reproduced the labels.
    Brad Johnson,
    SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
    Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
    '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight. '53 Commander Starlight
    '56 Sky Hawk in process

Comment

I have a "Kleer-Vue" bottle with orig label...

Barry'd in Studes

Comment

quote:Originally posted by Radsman

Would anyone have a Kar Kleen jar (with a really good label) that they would be willing to sell? Thx

There have been a few on eBay (several years ago).....went for pretty big bucks.

Paul
        Winston-Salem, NC
        Visit The NEW Studebaker Skytop Registry website at: www.studebakerskytop.com
        Paul
        Winston-Salem, NC
        Visit The Studebaker Skytop Registry website at: www.studebakerskytop.com
        Check out my YouTube channel here: https://www.youtube.com/user/r1lark

Comment

The labels that Bondo was reproducing were for the windshield washer bottles. The Kar Kleen Jar appeared to contain a powder/granule mixture and the jar had a wide mouth opening (my assumptions from looking at the 1956 accessory booklet as I have never actually seen one).

Comment

Any way of scanning the picture from the accessory guide? The Kleer-Vue jars are available brand new with the mounting bracket from National Parts Depot for $42.95. The part number is C-10154-21A. It's listed in their Chevelle catalog in the wiper section.

The phone number for the Ocala, FL store is 800-874-7595.

We carry classic Mustang parts & accessories,Camaro parts & accessories, Chevelle parts & accessories,El Camino parts & accessories, Malibu parts & accessories, Firebird parts & accessories, and Trans Am parts & accessories as well as Ford truck parts & accessories

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            Tom - Mulberry, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona - 289 4V, 4-Speed (Cost To Date: $2125.60)

Tom - Bradenton, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona - 289 4V, 4-Speed (Cost To Date: $2514.10)
            1964 Studebaker Commander - 170 1V, 3-Speed w/OD

Comment

quote:Originally posted by Radsman

The labels that Bondo was reproducing were for the windshield washer bottles. The Kar Kleen Jar appeared to contain a powder/granule mixture and the jar had a wide mouth opening (my assumptions from looking at the 1956 accessory booklet as I have never actually seen one).
              The KarKleen is actually a pink-colored paste, sort of the consistency of the old Noxema cold cream my mom used years ago. Yes, the jar does have a relatively wide mouth opening.

Paul
              Winston-Salem, NC
              Visit The NEW Studebaker Skytop Registry website at: www.studebakerskytop.com
              Paul
              Winston-Salem, NC
              Visit The Studebaker Skytop Registry website at: www.studebakerskytop.com
              Check out my YouTube channel here: https://www.youtube.com/user/r1lark

Comment

Working...
              X